• None
  • Light

Nord Battlemage from Solstheim looking for a semi-casual rp guild

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+5
Hey all, my character is named Kelborn Ice-Veins and I'm looking for a good, semi-casual to build to participate in. I say semi-casual because, unfortunately, I have full time school and full time work so I often won't be active for a decent period and would like to still be in the guild. Everytime I log on I've been wanting to rp but it's difficult when you get kicked for real life. If there's a guild that will tolerate me I would love to join and have fun with you! Thanks!
Posted Oct 8, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+686
Clan Blackpaw is pretty active. If you feel like hunting monsters with ur battlemageness. Think there's some budding mages in the guild that wouldn't mind learning from a Nord battlemage owo not too many of your kind around fren. I appreciate seeing a Nord battlemage. Lot of students in the guild as well that understand IRL comes first and all that. So, nah, you don't get kicked for activity.

I'm not officially in the guild, I'm just a fren, but they're some rly good and fun peeps. GM is rly good at writing a creative guild plotline and being inclusive to peeps.
[NA-PC] Renan "Redd" Foethrall - Nord, Thief
"The strength to stand alone is the strength to make a stand."

Discord: Redd#2016
ESO In-game @Samsayia "Reddxx" or "Renan Foethrall"
Posted Oct 8, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+125
Hello,

the Clans of Dukaan is a Skyrim based guild and I'm sure we could find a place for a battle mage. Here is a link to our SITE and a link to our recruitment THREAD here on ESO-RP. We are fairly open and put RL first. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

V/r

Viktor
Posted Oct 8, 18
Sweetrolls:
+2,120
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
Wrothgar
I highly recommend Hammer of Atmora. Really really really good Nord based Companions guild that understands fully that life happens and has members often tangled with the dragon that is university. And if you need help with lore, they'll be on top of it to help ya out! Here's their site.
96URpu2.png
Posted Oct 8, 18
NoticeNotices