• None
  • Light

Looking for causal rp group for a thief and paladin

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1
My friend and I are looking for a guild with a laid back RP setting where when we feel like RPing we can do so, but we can also just group up and play the game as well. We are Aldmeri Dominion and would prefer a guild with that setting. Most ideally Summerset but open to other places. We are looking for something that doesn't have lots of strict attendance rules and such. I technically play a Bosmer but ICly would be a Breton Nightblade and my friend plays an Altmer Templar.

Thanks!
Posted Oct 9, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+56
Hi there! I feel like you'd be a great fit for us. :) We have /no/ activity requirements whatsoever. Stop in for events whenever you want.

2vuarz6.jpg
is an 18+ /heavy/ roleplay guild/tavern based on the outskirts of Ivarstead in The Rift. I know, I know. Tavern roleplay? How boring, right? Perhaps..or maybe something far more sinister is buried beneath the surface. Will you simply stop by for a drink and a warm bed after your weary travels? Or... will you uncover the dark secrets of The Siren Song Inn?

We are lore driven, and provide active social rp, as well as weekly adventure events. We are a heavy rp guild. This means that rp is our primary focus in this guild. (We often do pve/pvp with one another as well, you need only ask.) We have a discord which is used daily for socialization and event planning, and we aim to make all of our members feel welcome and right at home. We're more than just a guild, we're a family of roleplayers all dedicated to the cause of keeping the eso rp community alive. That desire has allowed us to create something we like to call ... a living world. We form guild alliances with other rp guilds to interweave some of our events (and theirs) to keep the rp community we’ve created bustling with activity. There's never a dull moment! We welcome /all/ sorts of characters. Good, evil, or somewhere in between: There's a place for you here.

Siren Song Enjin
sgpwn4.png
Posted Oct 14, 18
Sweetrolls:
+64
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hey, you might check out the ESO-RP discord, which is for general ESO RP and has sections for guild advertisements, or the Dominion Accord, which looks like a hub guild specifically for the Dominion.
Posted Oct 14, 18
NoticeNotices