• None
  • Light

[PC-NA] Sir Lance looking for an order or lord to serve!

6 replies
Sweetrolls:
+39
PC-NA
Hello! I recently made a character by the name of Sir Lance, a knight of Daggerfall and recently his lord has become deceased so he seeks a new order or lord to serve under!

Lance is an optimistic and cheerful lad, he cares a great deal about people and would die to defend even his enemies... He only spills the blood of men and mer as a last resort, and cherishes almost all life but especially the races of Nirn. He is kind, shy, and a goofy presence as he lives for an utterly fictional ideal of Knighthood and duty... If it was his life or a random beggar's he would gladly step up to the headsman's block.
Even with his naiveness and will to help others, he is quite talented at spilling blood when it is necessary, though he feels very self conscious at his Breton stature among the other races...

Looking for a Lord, Lady or Order for him to serve in, since his title as a Knight is not much more than a hopeful reassurance for others by him.
Posted Oct 9, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,592
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Hmmmm... I'm not 100% sure we're what you're looking for but I'll toss House Ravnore up for consideration anyway!

We are Imperial based, not Daggerfall based, but we do have an elite guard unit of Praetorian which is kinda knight-like in that they're highly honored and have regular training and are a valued part of the guild.

You're likely looking for Breton-based RP but the offer's there!
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted Oct 9, 18
Sweetrolls:
+215
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
There is the entire Courts of High Rock, which is Daggerfall Covenant based in High Rock proper, that you could join. There are numerous Houses and many are openly looking for Knights.
gold%20divider.png
Lord Trystan Copperfeld, Copperfeld Fineries
Posted Oct 10, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+215
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
I've sent you a message here on Discord with some info :)
gold%20divider.png
Posted Oct 10, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+39
PC-NA
I should also add he has a fluffy pet badger named Remi...
Posted Oct 10, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+215
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
What if I told you, that a fluffy pet badger was probably the most mundane thing you'll encounter in High Rock?

;)
gold%20divider.png
Posted Oct 10, 18
Sweetrolls:
+39
PC-NA
Don’t make fun of my badger lol, he’s cute.
Posted Oct 10, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices