• None
  • Light

Looking for a casual rp guild

1 reply
Sweetrolls:
I've never tried actual roleplaying, as I have always been more of a soloist, even in mmos, but I would like to give a shot. I don't have a whole lot of time, as I am mainly only able to play on Wednesday nights for an extended period of time.
I'm not really wanting so a guild that makes up long storylines or anything, just a guild chat where people have a character with a personality and perhaps a backstory that leave the real world in the real world and remain focused on the game and their character. Any suggestions? Especially for one who hasn't really worked with other players before outside of a few required times in FFXIV where they made you group up.

I'm new on this site and accidentally posted this for the EU server...
Posted Oct 10, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+56
Hi there! I feel like you'd be a great fit for us. :)

2vuarz6.jpg
is an 18+ /heavy/ roleplay guild/tavern based on the outskirts of Ivarstead in The Rift. I know, I know. Tavern roleplay? How boring, right? Perhaps..or maybe something far more sinister is buried beneath the surface. Will you simply stop by for a drink and a warm bed after your weary travels? Or... will you uncover the dark secrets of The Siren Song Inn?

We are lore driven, and provide active social rp, as well as weekly adventure events. We are a heavy rp guild. This means that rp is our primary focus in this guild. (We often do pve/pvp with one another as well, you need only ask.) We have a discord which is used daily for socialization and event planning, and we aim to make all of our members feel welcome and right at home. We're more than just a guild, we're a family of roleplayers all dedicated to the cause of keeping the eso rp community alive. That desire has allowed us to create something we like to call ... a living world. We form guild alliances with other rp guilds to interweave some of our events (and theirs) to keep the rp community we’ve created bustling with activity. There's never a dull moment! We welcome /all/ sorts of characters. Good, evil, or somewhere in between: There's a place for you here.

Siren Song Enjin
sgpwn4.png
Posted Oct 14, 18
NoticeNotices