• None
  • Light

PC-NA (DC-or-EP-RP) Looking for simple village guild or people willing to join me and make one

1 reply
Sweetrolls:
+12
Hey guys,

I've been RPing on ESO for about 3 years now, and I've seen my share of guilds across AD, EP, and DC. I've done a lot of combat RP and dramatic RP, but now I feel like it is time for me to settle down and seek out a simple approach.

I am interested in finding a guild based in High Rock, Wrothgar, or Skyrim, that focuses on the simple things in life: that livelihood of the common folk. The stableboys, the tavern-owners, the swords-for-hire, the housewives, woodcutters, local priests, and the farmers are all prime examples. I want to be surrounded by believable, normal, not-snowflakey characters who are simply trying to make the most of life. I dare say I even crave a setting of vulnerability, for such a setting encourages character growth; I believe the strongest bonds are forged in weakness. The ideal setting would be a small village, perhaps in the forest or mountains. Perhaps such a village would contain an inn, some shops, and a myriad of houses and farms.

Now, all that being said, I don't want to abandon combat and dramatic RP entirely. I love RP that inserts events to keep things spicy, like natural disasters, burglaries, an unknown murderer, or bandit attacks. I'd even be happy to join a guild that collaborated with other guilds, like merc and crime guilds. I just want most of my RP to have a simple life, social setting.

Currently, the only RP I know of that involves this kind of setting is a few select guilds in Khajiit RP; I have been in those guilds and I can say they are well worth visiting, but I admit I would like to do something different than Khajiit RP. I was hoping I could find such a setting among Bretons and/or Nords. I know of Koeglin that used to be around, but to the best of my knowledge that dried up a while ago. I am also aware of the nightmare that is Riften, and I would very much like to avoid it for the most part.

If you know of such a guild, I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know. Otherwise, I might be interested in starting one up. I already have more than enough resources for a large guild house, and plenty of ideas for setting and story. However, I cannot start up such a guild by myself. A GM is nothing without guildmates to keep the guild going and bring exciting RP to the table.

If any of you would be interested in starting something up, I would be happy to talk about it with you. :)
"Even Gods dislike the absolute, for it stinks of something larger than themselves."
―Sotha Sil
Posted Oct 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
I am also looking for some light RP on the NA/PC but I want to get together at least 2x a week. I own several homes and don't mind hosting a social hour. If you're interested in some helping getting something together, I'd be glad to help. Contact me in game @sevalaricgirl
Posted Nov 2, 18
NoticeNotices