• None
  • Light

In Search of a Late-Night Dark RP Guild

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
Hello! I am a newer member of the ESO RP scene (though I've roleplayed for quite a few years), and I'm in search of a guild that is active during the late nights (EST). Specifically, something where 2am EST still sees a few people at least online.

I'm particularly interested in a guild with more dark themes, cults or whatnot. I'm fairly open to anything with darker themes.

I've a couple of character ideas in mind that I'm interested in trying out, and I'm happy to discuss those with any potential guilds for the best fit.

I can be contacted here, or on Discord via Combustionary#0520
Posted Oct 13, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+69
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
Skyrim
Not a particularly inherent dark-rp style guild, but definitely a late night guild. Feel free to check out our discord and see if it's something you'd be interested in.

DISCORD
jZWiSWS.jpg
Posted Oct 13, 18 · Last edited Oct 13, 18
Sweetrolls:
+367
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Likewise, I've added you as a friend on Discord, OPer. Feel free to reach out and get in touch with me there, and I'll put you in touch with my GL, who runs a grim-dark guild with a number of players on after 2AM usually. My contact is in my signature.
Ishtazar Aw'Los || August Quintilla || Ashavastema

GL - The Stormchasers

Discord: WhiskyWilson#5887 || In-Game: @Terrhvnau
Posted Oct 13, 18
Sweetrolls:
+56
Hi there! I feel like you'd be a great fit for us. :)

2vuarz6.jpg
is an 18+ /heavy/ roleplay guild/tavern based on the outskirts of Ivarstead in The Rift. I know, I know. Tavern roleplay? How boring, right? Perhaps..or maybe something far more sinister is buried beneath the surface. Will you simply stop by for a drink and a warm bed after your weary travels? Or... will you uncover the dark secrets of The Siren Song Inn?

We are lore driven, and provide active social rp, as well as weekly adventure events. We are a heavy rp guild. This means that rp is our primary focus in this guild. (We often do pve/pvp with one another as well, you need only ask.) We have a discord which is used daily for socialization and event planning, and we aim to make all of our members feel welcome and right at home. We're more than just a guild, we're a family of roleplayers all dedicated to the cause of keeping the eso rp community alive. That desire has allowed us to create something we like to call ... a living world. We form guild alliances with other rp guilds to interweave some of our events (and theirs) to keep the rp community we’ve created bustling with activity. There's never a dull moment! We welcome /all/ sorts of characters. Good, evil, or somewhere in between: There's a place for you here.

Siren Song Enjin
sgpwn4.png
Posted Oct 14, 18
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hi Lion!
Posted Oct 30, 18
NoticeNotices