• None
  • Light

best OOC guild to join?

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+52
is there a recommended, populated OOC guild to join in order to find roleplay?
Posted Oct 14, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+118
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
High Rock
There is an entire forum section dedicated to OOC hubs for RP if that's what you're asking for. However, I am a little unclear as to what you what you mean as OOC guild is a rather loose term that could apply to many things.

Here, I'll leave a link down below. Hope this is what you're looking for :d
https://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewforum/8021317
1vEd1lh.png
Characters: Menfin Bristlerun, Bard and Delion Torvol, Patient Old Mer
Want to hit me up for RP? Please do! My Discord ID is CorneliusGeekdom#8694 and my ingame @name is @CorneliusGeekdom
Posted Oct 14, 18
Sweetrolls:
+118
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
High Rock
I'm only in the factional hubs so I cannot give you insight into the others, however, I always use their discords for help with phasing or for my OOC connecting. Using the in-game guild isn't a great help anymore I've found.

For instancing, yes it does matter to be connected to the rest of the community. However, Discord has become the best way to do that, to the point where I feel like the in-game hubs have become a little outdated. However, this is personal opinion and I am certain that others will disagree.
1vEd1lh.png
Characters: Menfin Bristlerun, Bard and Delion Torvol, Patient Old Mer
Want to hit me up for RP? Please do! My Discord ID is CorneliusGeekdom#8694 and my ingame @name is @CorneliusGeekdom
Posted Oct 14, 18
Sweetrolls:
+52
I thank you for your insight. Do you have by chance have the discord for the NA PC discord?
Posted Oct 14, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+4
*just realize this is an older post* ..but the information still applies :)

Use the discord tab at the top of this site. There are general and server specific channels in the ESO RP discord. It's pretty active!
Posted Jan 12, 19 · Last edited Jan 12, 19
NoticeNotices