Sweetrolls:
+288
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
i706UGC.png
________

“Hear the horn blow and harken to me now! Our forces muster at daybreak and come the morn we ride out for honor and glory!”

-Baldor Ironbreaker, at the siege of Alessia Bridge

A new force is gathering. In the north-eastern reaches of Craglorn, in the great muster hall of Rídenseld, the fire of The Iron Riders is stoked once more. Soldiers, warriors, and guardians of Tamriel, will you heed the call? Will you join a brotherhood of those who ride out like the storm to batter against the forces of tyranny? To help those whose own protectors have failed them? Do you wish to be a part of Farholme, the burgeoning village that rests under the watchful protection of the great hall? Do you have what it takes to muster alongside a battle forged cavalry, or to be a part of what makes a community prosper? If so, head east along the road from Belkarth then north at the fork. The mountain pass will greet you and those steadfast enough will find the path that leads to us.

For Honor. For Glory. For Justice. For the Iron Riders.

(You don’t really need to follow any directions btw!)
The Iron Riders is a new guild looking to fill approx. 30 spots. The guild is military-esque in nature and will have a ranking system of which there are vacancies that need to be filled! Such vacancies are captains, lieutenants, the horse master, personal guard, resident smith and tanner and more.

XZJBEYn.png

Some may think they know what this means, it sounds simple enough. But it very well may be something you are not expecting. Most guilds create elaborate storylines with set structure, a beginning and an end with little room for flexibility. Not here. While I and any other story creators that will join will create a general outline the events of how things play out is entirely malleable and can change in an instant depending on character choices. More importantly, rather than you the player following a story that is predetermined, in TIR the story and the jobs of your branch do not progress unless YOU progress it. The players 100% drive the narrative and progress of the guild.

PcpBIf1.png
5ujkBjA.png

TIR is comprised of three branches; The Cavalry, The Guard, The Staff

The Cavalry - Comprised of the heavy and light units. The heavy cavalry’s focus is head on attacks and routing enemies. They are the first line of attack. The light cavalry are made up of bowman, lighter weapons, horses, and nimble riders. The light cavalry are skirmishers, trackers and scouts.

The Guard- The Guard are the stalwart defenders of the great muster hall of Rídenseld, the fledgling village of Farholme, and horse fields and farm Goldhollow Fields. They maintain law and order within these holdings and keep everyone in line, including the other branches.

The Staff - If Rídenseld is the heart of TIR, the Staff are the blood. They keep everything together, running smoothly and working efficiently. Keeping morale high, items in stock, and outreach to the wider world are just some of their responsibilities.

rlfGd5A.png

Being a part of The Iron Riders means you are a part of Farholme, the city under the shadow of Rídenseld. Whether you choose to have your character live among the denizens of Farholme or not is up to you. While the city is fictional, it lives and breathes in the background of our story and the lives of our characters.

ERlHS34.png

The Iron Riders takes heavy inspiration from The Rohirrim in J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. Which mean like the riders of Rohan, TIR is a horse based society where our mounts are as much characters as the one you join with. You do not need to know ANYTHING about equestrian life (I didn’t!) but there is plenty of info on the forums to help get you at least familiar. If your character does not have a horse ICly, worry not, we have you covered!

Other important aspects to know about TIR!
- The Iron Riders are a “Good” aligned guild. Character alignments should fall anywhere between (in D&D terms) lawful to chaotic good. Lawful neutral is also acceptable
- There will be guild tabard requirements for a select few ranks at certain times
- The guild is a realistic based fantasy guild. Magic has a place but it is not a forefront aspect
- Regularity and being a consistent player is required. Not timing or counting days. Just participate frequently enough that we know who you are!

If interested, please follow the link above to put in an application! Thank you!

Posted Oct 18, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 18, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+869
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
I just wanted to come out of my hiding spot and say that your guild website is very aesthetically pleasing. Kudos to whomever designed it. Really lovely, from the graphics to the overall atmosphere. Lovely ad. Lovely everything. Best of luck to your growth! :)
Posted Oct 18, 18 · Last edited Oct 18, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+288
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
wrote:
I just wanted to come out of my hiding spot and say that your guild website is very aesthetically pleasing. Kudos to whomever designed it. Really lovely, from the graphics to the overall atmosphere. Lovely add. Lovely everything. Best of luck to your growth! :)

Thank you so much! That would be all me! From the photoshop to the layout. It's been a month or so of work between that, the discord, and decorating the guild hall :p
Posted Oct 18, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 18, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,609
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
The horse-lord approves.
Posted Oct 19, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+2,399
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Scourch and co. you know you have my support <3 Can't wait to bump into you guys.
Posted Oct 19, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+45
The guild hall is awesome! Come grab a pint of mead!

<3
Posted Oct 19, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+6
Definitely interested in joining. The discord invite on the website is expired
Posted Oct 19, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+288
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
wrote:
Definitely interested in joining. The discord invite on the website is expired
Thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to fix it soon as I get home. Thanks again.
Posted Oct 19, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+869
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
This looks super awesome and I wish ESO allowed us more guild slots! Is it okay if I join your Discord instead? I won't kid myself into thinking I have time to join another guild, but I'd like to contribute/support/rp if there's ever the time.
Aazla - Bosmer sneak thief extraordinaire
Nalwa the Knife - Black marketeer and mage
Triusa Valnralu - Cala El-Rhajin - Jaclyn Firestride - Eamon of Evermore
handle: @Teiglin14
2410625.jpg
Posted Oct 19, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+485
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
Having bred, raised, trained, exhibited, and competed with horses in RL for 30+ years, I must say this looks very interesting. Being a Tolkien fan myself and admirer of the Rohirrim is an added side effect. Always happy to wish fellow Nords and Nords-at-heart success in their endeavors.... and always happy to "talk shop", err, horses anytime.!!
3VIL74m.png
Posted Oct 19, 18 · Last edited Oct 19, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices