• None
  • Light

Page
of 4

The Iron Riders | PC NA | Heavy RP

36 replies
Sweetrolls:
+45
Thanks to House Rousseau for hosting a dinner for the Iron Riders! We were happy to meet Lord and Lady Ridgewell and look forward to getting to know them.

Here are a few screenshots from yours truly...

...so again brace yourself for horribleness!

DP3KkRV.png

The Ridgewells on the far end, unfortunately I couldn't get a good shot of the Lady Ridgewell and our very own Zouren.

8z3GtyE.png

Hearthmaiden, Thorik and Reinhardt drinking wine! Zoruen...trying out the inner voice outer voice thing :p

Sp7d7Um.png

Rhea and Sytherin, the Marquess and Marquis. Our gracious hosts and friends! Kaetlive the Bard, enjoying drink and conversation. And of course our Lord Commander quickly clearing his plate!

l3DhPWp.png

Orin, House Rousseau's champion came to join us! And a much better picture of Lady Ridgewell. Bartholmaos at the end next to Orin, enjoying a nice cup of coffee.

Ef1ysSI.png

Kaetlive playing for us, a lovely tune as always! Kiran a new Iron Riders recruit and friend enjoying her drink to the fullest. She was ready to drink well into the evening!

We all came dressed to impress and left with light hearts and full stomachs! Thank you again to the Rousseau's and The Ridgewells for a wonderful dinner!

Interested in being part of the Iron Riders? Drinking mead? Protecting the innocents of Tamriel? We are still recruiting! If horseback isn't your thing we do need more Guards!

We are still full up on Staff and might be able to squeeze in some more Cavalry!
Posted Dec 19, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,276
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Tonight the Covent consisting of High Priestess Jocilyn, her Senior Priestess Kayle & Al'zara had the pleasure of visiting and feasting with the Iron Riders. The two groups have been working together on a common goal, to see a Chapel built in the lands of Farholme and the work that would come with it. This evening they took the time to socialize and be among friends and allies, as building a connection is what the Covent strives for most, in the sphere of Friendship!

Spoiler: The EveningShow

Thank you to the Iron Riders for the wonderful evening - Scourch & his crew are beyond magnificent!
Next time, the Covent mob will grow during our next visit!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Dec 20, 18 · Last edited Dec 20, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+288
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
A little late in doing this, but, here we are!

Happy New Years everyone! TIR has seen some incredible growth these last few weeks, so much so that recruitment will be closing soon. If anyone has been teetering on the idea or is simply interested, speak up! I'm always available and am happy to answer any questions. I am accepting all branch positions as of right now; Guard, Cavalry (heavy and light), and Staff. Also, Staff positions of Smith and Tanner as well as Horse Master are open.
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+45
Hey all!

We're still looking for a couple more people for Staff and Guard, then we'll be putting recruitment on hold! Please check out Scourch's post above for info on available Staff positions! Come be apart of the main plot! Take jobs to foster roleplay and character development! And engage in some of our Rider's personal stories!

As our guild has been growing we've added two new ooc officers to the team! Feel free to contact them with questions or inquiries! Congrats go out to the players of our Seneschal Bartholmaos and our Priestess Letty! <3 We love you guys!

The holidays were a busy time for me so I never got any screen shots up for some of the events we hosted or took part in! But look forward to more this coming year! We had a fun time inviting people to our Open Hall night. Thanks to all who competed in arm wrestling and a pie eating contest. Hope you all enjoyed the bonfire! And of course the Festival of Lights run by High Priestess Jocelyn and our own Priestess of Mara Lyterette (Letty)!

We look forward to getting to know and work with many of the guilds and roleplayers in this community over the coming year! <3 you all!
Posted Jan 9, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+288
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Evening everyone.

So, with special exception Cavalry and Guard applications are closed. Hooowever, we are in need of Staff!

What qualifies as Staff? What are we looking for? Lemme tell ya!

• Tradespeople
  • Skill laborers
  • Informants/Spies
  • Clergy
  • Emissaries
  • Cooks
  • Cleaners
  • Stablehands
  • Horse trainers
  • Etc

Basically, folks who prefer the more casual side of RP, save for our informant/spy/emissaries, they can see a bit of suspense now and then. So! If there are any active players who can dedicate time to a guild and have a character that can fit any of the roles listed, or things akin to it, please send us an application!

Thank ya and see you in game!
Posted Jan 14, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 14, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+869
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
I've just joined as the Smith/Tanner. I know staff positions can be kind of menial and you're probably thinking, "What kind of events are there for me?" Well, you'll be happy to know that the Iron Riders have open jobs for Staff so that we don't get left in the dust! If you have that alt that's been sitting there not doing anything, maybe you can give being part of the Iron Rider's staff body a chance! They are casual positions and perfect for an alternate just asking to see some good ol' down to earth roleplay!

The Cavalry and Guard are great and all, but they can't live without us!
Posted Thu at 10:53 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+288
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact

Thank you so much Annonere
Posted Fri at 11:52 am · OP