Sweetrolls:
+738
PC-NA
Gold Coast
Hew's Bane
High Rock
Skyrim
Good day to you~

I am currently casually looking for a guild for my character to join.

OOCly, I have schedules that remain unsure for now as I am looking for a stable job. I have just a few years of roleplay experience, only in ESO, through a few guilds, and I am only interested in roleplay. My character is level 4 and unlikely to get any higher than that in the near future. The only RP I have been doing in the last few months is bartending at the Withered Tree and redshirting.

ICly, my character is currently living in Skyrim (bartending at the Withered Tree). She is a Reachwoman, a witch and a Daedra worshipper, but is more than smart enough to keep these things to herself; she has not revealed these things once to anyone in the last months that I've been RPing her. Her fighting capabilities are very limited: she can use weapons but had no real training, and none of the spells she knows could really be useful in combat. However, she knows her way well enough with secrets and I believe she could fit in with both darker and lighter themes.

Have a nice day~
Discord
TRoclodyte#5734

Character
The Bretmer

RP
Criminal Adventures
Lore
Valenwood Flora
Valenwood Fauna
Games
Draugr, Draugr, Lich
Posted Oct 22, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,954
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hew's Bane
High Rock
Don't let Troc's disclaimers of limited RP experience fool you. One of their characters is Morchade's half sister and I can tell you that this player excels at maddening and complex characters that will leave you gasping for air laughing one moment and staggered by how much you want to strangle them the next. That's...actually praise. LOL Long story short; Any guild would be lucky to have this player in their ranks.
enjin-1158862-9638302-blue.png
Posted Oct 23, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices