• None
  • Light

Looking to create an College for Heroes! (Roleplay Guild)

6 replies
Sweetrolls:
Hi All!

I am looking for help to found an RP guild. Anyone interested from any faction of any race may join.

The guild is to be a "college" that teaches and trains heroes/adventurers. Accordingly there will be classes held and members can join this college as staff or students.

The name of the college will be "Tamriel Academy of Martial and Arcane Arts" (we can change the name of the college later)

The lore that governs the RP would be strictly ESO lore.

The college funds itself by doing missions and quests commissioned to them by various authorities/governments groups of Tamriel. The college will also be funded by aiding and providing resources to various other institutions in research with respect to magicka, Daedra, Aedra, artifacts of power etc (but that is dependant on RP)

Accordingly the curriculum would include.

1) studies in the arcane arts
2) Martial training for students who prefer to use a blade or bow, over magicka
3) history of Tamriel, races and various cultures.
4) Aedra and Daedra and their role/affect on mortals/tamriel
5) a curriculum regarding the study of elder scrolls
6) practical classes, where teams of students with one or two teachers/staff go on open world missions or dungeons (accordingly some open world quests and dungeons will be done IC).

( Classes will be held for the above courses IC. However, this list is not exhaustive, further courses can be added to the curriculum upon further discussion and agreement between the founding members of the guild)

Also, OOC and IC rules and guidelines will have to be established by the founding members.

Various roles and departments of the college will be decided by the founding members, and the heads of said departments will assist in creating an RP active guild as well as establishing and furthering various multiple storylines for the guild and it's members (exclusive of the RP that will be as a result of classes held). Also students are free to create their own storyline and involve other members of the guild .

Well that is my idea, if anyone is interested please message me on this thread. I am not online much at the moment, but will be more active if this guild created.

Cheers!
Posted Oct 28, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
I am interested, I am new to rp in eso, but this is something I would be interested in, if it is still happening? I know I am kinda late.
Posted Nov 7, 18
Sweetrolls:
Hi! Don't worry, You're not late. The creation of the guild is still underway. If you would like to help out give me your discord info, I'll add you to our channel.
Posted Nov 8, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
I’m glad I’m not to late! My discord is Sinch#9040
Posted Nov 8, 18
Sweetrolls:
Hello, I'm interested in joining! I don't have any experience with RP or this platform, so hopefully this reply ends up where it's supposed to. I'm really shy and insecure, but i'd love to try RP! If you wanna help me experience it here's my discord profile: naviye#7508
Posted Nov 11, 18
Sweetrolls:
Hi! This looks like a really promising RP and I would love to join if you are still looking/ still underway! I have a heavy interest in RP and am looking for something new to sink my teeth (and time) into! My discord is: Luna_the_Shade#7693
Posted Nov 11, 18
Sweetrolls:
Hey!

Yes we are still looking!
I've added you both. Look forward to RPing with you both.
Posted Nov 11, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices