+2
K2Yi0rU.jpg

"MY DEAF MOONS
-
SING AND BURN
-
AND ORBIT ME"

Netayth Avileleth
Born on the 23rd of Hearthfire, 2E 549, under The Lady.
Man ablaze.

Appearance:
His skin is a cool ash-grey colour, his right eye is a dark golden, while his left is befell with blindness and is mulled over with a dark emptiness. His frame is lean, though somewhat short. What he lacks in grand stature he makes up with definition and tone. Beset upon his upper body are blue flourescent tattoos that streak wildly like a flame upon his chest.

The left side of his face is almost entirely disfigured. Patches of flesh are missing, while the surface of it is entirely burned. A portion of his left cheek is missing, exposing his teeth. The very few fragments of his lips on the left side of his face are entirely paralyzed. The flesh is near-charred. The wounds seem relatively fresh, though the scarring process has already begun to take place where it can.

Personality:
There is an unfamiliar air to him, out of place or out of time. Anachronistically existant. He can be rough, and crude, though he is rather warm. He doesn't share the same xenophobic animosity as many of his Dunmeri kinsmen. There is almost a naivety to his outlook on the world, though a twinge of sardonic cyncism emits his personal philosophy in a rather contradictory manner. The raging war has stolen much of him, and the very little of himself he has left he spends listening to officers hark orders, tavern patrons slam tankards, and the faint jangle of coinpurses.

Spoiler: ScreenshotsShow
Spoiler: ThemeShow
!W.I.P!
CHIM in your lore? More likely than you may think! Click here to zero-sum.
Posted Nov 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 8, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+7
husband
discord alux#4041
eso pc/na @solidieve
Posted Nov 8, 18
Sweetroll
List