• None
  • Light

Looking for an active political/intrigue RP guild with PvP maybe

1 reply
Sweetrolls:
+2
A few friends and I are interested in finding a guild to play with. We are new to ESO so we would be making new characters. We are interested in more of a political intrigue role play with maybe some military mixed in we are also not afraid of PvP. We are not Huge fans of AD and between DC and EP we don't really care as long as there is no slavery if you are a Dunmer guild. Please let me know if you think you might be a good fit.
Discord: Zerbe#9355
ESO: @Szerbe
Posted Nov 10, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+23
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Hey man! House Gunzih is an Imperial Noble House that's centered around hunting Daedra. We attend many open courts and have our own RP nights 4-5 days a week. We feature an in-guild progression system that ties into our ranking structure, so as your character gets more powerful, so do you level up in the guild. I, myself, am PvPing every moment when I'm not RPing, and if you'd like to give us a look, you can find our website at www.housegunzih.enjin.com. You can also feel free to add me on discord, Budaru#1411, or in-game, @Budaru. Cheers, and good luck on your search!
7a0382fe0fc02a1f.png
Posted Nov 20, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices