+37
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Coldharbor
Gold Coast
Morrowind
| House Uvurothan |

pByQkc9h.jpg

<A WORK IN PROGRESS GUILD: Keep in mind all info herein is subject to change (as well as page layout/design etc), and all applicants or those curious may ask/present whatever questions, comments, etc they would like. Also all necessary info will be updated when needed of course, and with that I leave you to peruse at your leisure.>

"For House and Empire, for it is the House's strength which will help to restore the Empire, and only with the Empire may the House grow strong."

House Uvurothan is an Imperial Noble House ruled over by the Uvurothan family, a family of dedicated Dunmer who seek to restore proper order to Tamriel through the restoration of the Empire and the closer of the Three Banners War. Though it can be said they have worked exclusively for their own benefit, the current Lord; Lord Dalaban Uvurothan, has worked his way up the Imperial social and political ladder to get where he and his House is today among other members of the Embers of the Empire Alliance.

(OOC): This Noble House has been created by myself to further my own RP and the RP of others after around two (or so) years of political maneuvering by my main, Dalaban Uvurothan, within his Imperial Alliance and Guild(s) as well as within the old Imperial-RP Hub of Corillium [now renamed vinovia in honor of a priestess who died to help save the city from a daedric incursion]. After countless events, plots, and gatherings he is now in the position to begin solidifying his power base within Imperial lands... So I call out to those of you who wish to get in at the ground floor so to speak, or those who may find it interesting at least, to join or message me (@Zagzeroth in-game, or Zagz here on the forums) about what you wish to say regarding my house. Please don't be shy in leveling criticism or anything else you wish in the replies below, however I must ask you adhere to the obvious rules of the Forum you're currently in, thank you for your time, and I hope that this large quantity of information can be in any way entertaining or intriguing. As may be obvious, all positions are open to those within or outside of the Embers of the Empire Alliance.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler: HierarchyShow
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler: Requirements of StationShow
Spoiler: Guardsman's VowsShow
Spoiler: Merchant's ContractShow
Spoiler: Commoner's AgreementShow
Spoiler: House Justice SystemShow
Spoiler: Climbing the LadderShow
Spoiler: The Noble's CouncilShow
Spoiler: The Lord's CouncilShow
Spoiler: The Guardsman's GuildsShow
Spoiler: IdentificationShow
ISi2Ght.jpg
Posted Nov 14, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+37
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Coldharbor
Gold Coast
Morrowind
~ Bump ~ Still looking for interested folks, opinions, suggestions, comments, etc.
ISi2Ght.jpg
Posted Nov 25, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+37
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Coldharbor
Gold Coast
Morrowind
~ Bump ~ Going to bump this up to see if any are interested sporatically. If you are or know of someone who may be interested please get, or have them, get into contact with me here on Enjin. I check everything daily so you can expect a response within 24 hours of sending me anything. Thank you and have a fine day on these wonderful forums/sub-forums. If I could I'd look them over more myself.
ISi2Ght.jpg
Posted Dec 18, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+12
Hi! Liking the post so far, I am a knight in the Order of the Red Diamond. Perhaps our guilds will meet one another on friendly terms. Can never go wrong with sharing a drink with a fellow imperial citizen!
90b20c592aa74bf4.png
Posted Dec 23, 18
Sweetrolls:
+37
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Coldharbor
Gold Coast
Morrowind
Indeed, I'm familiar with Two different Order(s) of the Red Diamond. I'm always up for casual RP on one of my less... anti-social characters, when my schedule permits of course.
ISi2Ght.jpg
Posted Dec 24, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+37
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Coldharbor
Gold Coast
Morrowind
Hello folks, as I've had some interested parties wishing to speak to me in-game, which I am endeavoring to do when I can, I've decided to place an invite link here to my discord, which itself is a work-in-progress *chuckles* point is: BUMP, and if you want a much easier and faster response from me than in-game join the discord channel, I'm nearly always online on discord since I use it for work.

Hoping to speak to some of you folks soon,

~ Obvious OP is obvious, first of his name, giant nerd with not so fancy titles, etc.
ISi2Ght.jpg
Posted Jan 7, 19 · OP
NoticeNotices