• None
  • Light

Interest Check - Daedra Worshipper OOC Guild

1 reply
Sweetrolls:
+73
PC-NA
Morrowind
The complexity of the daedric princes has always been one of my favorite things about Elder Scrolls, and something that isn't explored nearly as well as it could be through RP. Guilds limited to one Prince can be great, but will tend to be small. I want to gauge interest for an OOC community of daedra worshippers/followers/cultists, call it what you will.

The alliance of Mephala, Clavicus Vile and Nocturnal can make for some great RP, and we'll use ranks and notes to identify which Prince(s) people follow with the hopes of organizing daedric themed RP, rituals, summoning days, feuds between followers of rival princes, or whatever else the group gravitates to.

If there's interest in the concept I'll set up a Discord and from there see about getting something going in game,
Call me "Webspinner". Pluck but a single thread, and the weave unravels.

tower_small.jpg
Posted Nov 18, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+365
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
I'd be interested!

You may also find interest in the misfit/ daedra "hunters" (for science!) guild I run, which is a bit "hide in plain sight." It's got a couple of daedra in the group (though they're in the background ATM). Feel free to check us out!

Link to ESO-RP Ad

Link to webiste
Ishtazar Aw'Los || August Quintilla || Ashavastema

GL - The Stormchasers

Discord: WhiskyWilson#5887 || In-Game: @Terrhvnau
Posted Nov 18, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices