• None
  • Light

Page
of 2

RP Guilds devoted to Daedra or Devine worship?

13 replies
Sweetrolls:
+73
PC-NA
Morrowind
I run a smalll but rebuilding guild called Spindle of Mephala, though we accept worshippers of other deitieies (besides Molag Bal) too. We're working on growing our numbers and would love to have you. Add @Sherethys.
Call me "Webspinner". Pluck but a single thread, and the weave unravels.

tower_small.jpg
Posted Sun at 06:43 pm
Sweetrolls:
+73
PC-NA
Morrowind
I really wish the daedric rp scene was more vibrant, the complexity of the princes is my favorite thing about elder scrolls and it's so underexplored in RP.

tower_small.jpg
Posted Sun at 06:54 pm
Sweetrolls:
+45
Hey there! I also lead a guild dedicated to Mephalan worship (the Cult of the Spider), though our doors are open even to people unsure about joining a Daedric cult. As long as there's an appreciation for Mephala, a hatred of the Tribunal, or you've just got someone wanting to tangle with cultists, check out our thread here!
Posted Sun at 11:30 pm
Sweetrolls:
+73
PC-NA
Morrowind
Sounds interesting as my character has a long relationship with Mephala (ans Azura), though she mainly serves Mephala. Sherethys though is an Ashlands trained Velothi Priestess, meditates on Mephala's will and would have a difficult time accepting a mortal as "Mephala's Voice Incarnate" cause unlike the less experienced, she actually hears Mephaal's voice. Might be interesting to try out but there would defintely be some character conflict, unless maybe Sherethys was recognized as a priestess of the old ways (she reveres all 3 good daedra if she dislikes Boethiah). Add @Sherethys and we'll talk in game.

tower_small.jpg
Posted Mon at 07:33 am
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices