• None
  • Light

Page
of 3

{NA} Ra Gada Olympiad

27 replies
Sweetrolls:
+64
Attended the Varro archery event for the + to Dex mod. Though the dame was knocked out first round, she gave her best and stayed to watch the rest of the event unfold. Taking note of those left in the event, how they shot, and how to use this to improve her own skill.
Approved event post, link
Grats to Orin, Selen and Baldor for placing.
3909861.jpg
Art by mangoicy - DevianArt
Posted Dec 8, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,164
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
High Rock
7T2Jdqx.png

Note: More information on events coming soon!

Letter transcript:
Spoiler: Show
IGN: @opallithia
Discord: opallithia#3008
Founder: Veldresi Enterprises
Project Manager: Homestead Directory
Posted Dec 9, 18 · Last edited Dec 9, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+222
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Character Name: Baldor Ironbreaker
Character Race: Nord
Gender of Character: Male
Age of Character: 50
Height/Weight of Character: 7 feet, 285lbs
Representing (Guild or group): The Iron Riders https://theironriders.enjin.com/
Character Quote (related to competing - your opponents and onlookers IC will see this!): For honor, for justice, for the Riders!
Character Biography (1-2 sentences please - your opponents and onlookers IC will see this!): Born and raised in Skyrim. Commanded the first Iron Riders militia in Riften. Joined the Pact when it began, eventually serving in the Banner Wars. Retired, was awarded land and began farming and horse breeding. Eventually with this success, traveled to neutral western Skyrim and founded the great hall of Rídenseld and the town of Farholme and gave life once again to the Iron Riders.
Character Bragging Rights (1-2 sentences please - your opponents and onlookers IC will see this!): Veteran warrior. Commander of the Iron Riders cavalry. Once almost drank an entire ale cask in eight hours. Almost.
Handle in-game: @Scourch
Discord (can be given to me privately): @Scourch#6084
Role Playing Schedule (Can you attend both days, March 7th-8th): Yep
Where you would like to distribute your initial +4 modifiers (See roll system): +2 STR, +1 STM, +1 DEX
What competitions you wish to sign up for (Specific ones or all): Swordplay contest, loarding race, wrestling
Posted Dec 9, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+2,340
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Opal
jq4rBhM.png
Spoiler: Contents of LetterShow

Posted Dec 9, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+2,340
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
All updates that I have so far, I think, have been made!
Posted Dec 9, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2
Character Name: Skrag gro-Skolg.
Character Race: Orsimer.
Gender of Character: Male.
Age of Character: 42.
Height/Weight of Character: 7'2/335 lbs.
Representing (Guild or group): House Rousseau at-Rabiah.
Character Quote (related to competing - your opponents and onlookers IC will see this!): "Trinimac guides my step. You have no chance."
Character Biography (1-2 sentences please - your opponents and onlookers IC will see this!): "Born in small stronghold in the lands of Skyrim, this orc gone on to live the life of an accomplished soldier and mercenary. He currently serves as one of the best guardsman of Marquess Rhea Rousseau at-Rabiah."
Character Bragging Rights (1-2 sentences please - your opponents and onlookers IC will see this!): "Well-versed in numerous forms of martial and hand-to-hand combat. Personal guard for the Marquess."
Handle in-game:@Burskrag
Discord (can be given to me privately): Soundwave#0794.
Role Playing Schedule (Can you attend both days, March 7th-8th): I can attend both days.
Where you would like to distribute your initial +4 modifiers (See roll system): +2 Strength, +2 Stamina.
What competitions you wish to sign up for (Specific ones or all): All.
Posted Dec 9, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+573
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Character Name: Tillona Varreld
Character Race: Colovian
Gender of Character: Female
Age of Character: 30
Height/Weight of Character: 5'7, 143lbs.
Representing (Guild or group): Kvatch
Character Quote (related to competing - your opponents and onlookers IC will see this!): “Win or learn, but never lose.”
Character Biography (1-2 sentences please - your opponents and onlookers IC will see this!): Born in Kvatch, Tillona was raised in a family that runs a local Smithery/Tannery business. Tillona has studied abroad in Skyrim and Hammerfell to learn different smithing skills that helped refine her technique and bring her family’s business to a more broad consumer base.
Character Bragging Rights (1-2 sentences please - your opponents and onlookers IC will see this!): As a traveling Blacksmith/Tanner, she has served many renown militant leaders across Colovia, thusly cross-training as a soldier as a Legionnaire. Tillona is well-versed in Smithing/Tannery across many cultures and delivers services to a growing diverse population in her area.
Handle in-game: Discord (can be given to me privately): @AlleinerGeist
Role Playing Schedule (Can you attend both days, March 7th-8th): Yes
Where you would like to distribute your initial +4 modifiers (See roll system): Distribute evenly across all events.
What competitions you wish to sign up for (Specific ones or all): All

Spoiler: ImageShow
Vauletta VarimxxxxVelika TizanexxxxNajma at-Dajani

@AlleinerGeist xxxx Mombie#8998
Posted Mon at 04:50 pm · Last edited Mon at 21:06
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+791
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
Skyrim
dcu5kd2-a08f05c7-d18c-4322-95de-baf74ba5d1b5.png
dcu5kct-1f3196a1-76c5-4f9e-bc7f-95bd5dcdf2b4.png
eventcollage1__1__by_lemonsugarcube_dcu5jxu-fullview.png
gold-divider-png-1.png

In honour of the Ra Gada Olympiad competition, Goldleaf Acquisitions of Craglorn shall be opening up its doors for an honourary auction and swordsmanship display! Individuals from all across Tamriel are invited to take part in and observe the occasion, purchase rare artifacts from the Goldleaf Vault, and hone their skills as swordsmen.

This practice event shall contribute to the STAMINA statistic of the Olympiad's point system.

Any questions about the event may be sent to me, either here on Enjin, or on Discord at LemonSugar#7979.

Looking forward to seeing you all there! DECEMBER 29TH, 9 PM EST, IN DRAGONSTAR, CRAGLORN.

Link to the full event page: Click me!

GmgxWRX.png
LEMON.png
Posted Tue at 12:08 am · Last edited Tue at 0:12
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices