• None
  • Light

Wyrd-Themed Guild

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+30
I have a Wyress character who is looking for an IC sisterhood. If anyone knows of a Wyrd-oriented RP guild or something that might fit Wyress Madeline, I'd love to hear about it!

I can be reached in-game or via discord at:

@Viking2Valkyrie --- In-game
Moira#5085 --- Discord
Some are morally opposed to violence. They are protected by those who are not.
JLL9Rhy.png
Posted Fri at 12:17 pm · OP · Last edited Fri at 12:30
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,040
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Wrothgar
Hey Valkyrie!

There have been a few guilds that have Wyresses in them, but sadly not many that have a straight focus on Wyrd-roleplay.

Most werewolf guilds will have a wyress or two hanging out with them, and there are some good WW guilds around here.
There was also the Order of Arwen at one point, but I don't know for sure if they are still around.
Guild of Mages also has a section of hedge mages that do include Wyresses.

There are a few of us Wyresses that are around though and keep an eye out for one another!
You're always welcome to message or friend me about Wyrd stuff!

The only other thing I can hint at is that there is a discord hub in the works.

Edit: feel free to check my profile about a hub!
anhaga mid hrimcealde sæ

Anna Caiohme - The Wandering Wyress
Matthew Dumont - The Pale Knight
Guide on Wyrd Lore | Ethical Necromancy

Posted Fri at 01:02 pm · Last edited Fri at 17:25
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+3
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
If you are interested in an OOC gathering of witches and Wyrd-folk, Tooky's discord for it has a guild attached now—The Wyrd Sisters. Whisper @HeathenWitch in-game and I'll send you (and any other interested parties) an invite.
Posted Fri at 05:17 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+125
As the others have said, no Wyrd themed guild, but I do have a guild that could use a wyrd sister maybe.

Here is a LINK to our recruitment thread, look at Clan Wraithsinger. Though not wyrd's they do have some similarities.
Posted Fri at 10:17 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+200
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
I do have an RP opportunity for a Wyrd sister (ICly looking for Beldama Wyrd or nearby) and that opens up a position for someone to take a place of some considerable import in my county. I have some feelers out (since until now it was a matter of "does anybody know anyone?" but it that falls short, I may have to come poke you ladies.
gold%20divider.png
Lord Trystan Copperfeld, Copperfeld Fineries
Posted Sat at 12:45 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices