1 reply
Sweetrolls:
+260
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast

S U N A _ A R A L A S

Short summary as of 2E 586

Little is known of the woman in battered armor, and few even know her name. She is simply a passerby; another road-worn traveler that pays for a drink and a room for the night, before leaving quietly at dawn. There are no rumors that follow her, nor recognition of her scar-lined face.

She wears no House insignia and her armor reveals no notable affiliation, but curious eyes that follow her presence in town would note she will always pay a visit to the local temple. Faithful to the Almsivi, she appears, but with the humble nomadic air of Saint Veloth himself. Many take her as a well-armed pilgrim.

She never stays long wherever she goes, and appears to always travel alone.

tNplZZs.png

B A S I C _ I N F O R M A T I O N

▪ Age: 40’s
▪ Born: Blacklight, Morrowind
▪ Occupation: Sellsword
▪ Constellation: Lord
▪ Height: 5'3”
▪ Weight: ~125 lbs

A P P E A R A N C E

Suna is as stoic a woman in her appearance, as she is in her manner. Skin a deep hue of ebony contrasts against the red of her eyes, and her hair is a blunt fall of ashen waves. It looks as though she cuts it herself with a knife, never tidy and never even. It often obscures a long, deep scar which traces the sharp angles of the left side of her face. Many smaller scars line what is visible of her skin; nicks and marks from a life lived with blade in hand. She is a short woman, but with a sturdy, grounded figure- far from weak in appearance despite her diminutive size.

It appears she owns little, and wears what can only be described as possibly third-hand armor over leather and cloth. It has been repaired again and again over the span of it’s lifetime; a ramshackle mix of tarnished plate and ash-worn chitin. She may be a sellsword, but apparently she can’t afford something better. That, or she simply chooses not to. At her belt she wears a dagger, sword and buckler, nondescript but functional, and all in much better shape than her armor.

A third weapon can be seen, strapped to the side of her rucksack. A sword by the length of the hilt- but the blade must be broken blunt and short. The entire weapon is obscured and wrapped in plain cloth. Whatever it is, it mustn't be of much use.

D I S P O S I T I O N

Suna can only be described as aloof to those that approach her. Far from shy, but just short of unwelcoming. Regardless, she will engage in idle conversation if approached, though remain distant in her answering of any curious questions. She doesn’t seem to be hiding anything, but she certainly doesn’t have much to offer either.

She does not seem quick to anger or offend, and remains polite even towards those that try to test her patience.

H I S T O R Y

Suna hails from Blacklight and the northern mainland coast of Morrowind where ash meets snow. Little else is known beyond this and her life on the road.

A S S O C I A T E S

▪ None, at present.

H O O K S

▪ Wanderer: Rarely keeping to one place for too long, Suna can be found on the roads just about anywhere in Vvardenfell, or tucked away in a corner of any tavern.

▪ Sword for Hire: She will accept just about any task requiring a blade, depending on the price.

▪ Blacklight: Those that have spent any significant time in the mainland city may feel a spark of recognition at mention of her family name. (Feel free to message me if this is the case!)

w / _ s o m e _ i n s p i r a t i o n _ f r o m _ c a y t h w y n

In-game: @NahlaMara NA/PC Discord: Naħla#5420

Characters: Neluth Valerius, Suna Aralas
Posted Fri at 12:55 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+260
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast