Good evening ESO-RP~ In an effort to get some more RP for myself and, at the same time, create some for the community, I will soonTM (in the next week) start DMing small criminal events (heists or similar things) organized by my character, The Bretmer.
The purpose of this is to help create contacts and offer RP opportunities for criminal characters who may be finding themselves unaffiliated (without a guild), or even for guilded characters just looking for a little more work on the side.
In the near future, when Kayla has a job and needs helping partners, I will let it be known on this website and the discord OOCly. ICly, Kayla will spread the word through some unspecified underground way, giving anyone interested a way of knowing where and when to find her, probably seated in a dark corner of a tavern, drinking and gambling.
The regions most likely to be targets are High Rock (Glenumbra, Stormhaven, Bangkorai & Rivenspire), Skyrim (The Rift & Eastmarch) and The Gold Coast, though other places are not excluded, provided I have access to the zones.
I have an empty discord server that I will leave open for anyone to join or leave at their leisure, though it will be required to join it at least for the duration of an event, should you choose to participate.
Now you're probably wondering what kind of DMing system I ought to use for this. To put it simply, I will personally handle all rolls happening during events to ensure a steady speed, and inform the players of the result of their actions.
Upon joining the discord to participate in a heist, a character will be granted some skill points to distribute as they wish in a short list of skills. The point is not to make people fail, but rather to get away from the dreaded random d20 and give some value to character's IC skills.
Aside from events, other types of contact for RP are more than welcome~
Kayla would currently be interested in meeting some shady folks for business:
- A Moneylender Recent ventures have left Kayla with little to no gold, and she could use the funds to start her enterprise. An opportunity for mafia and other shady characters looking for an investment to profit on interest.
- Smugglers / Fences It is a lucky thief who stumbles directly unto currency. Most stolen goods are expected to be of no value unless they can be sold legitimately. An opportunity for fences and smugglers looking for purveyors of goods.
- Information Brokers Kayla would be willing to pay some gold to people having reliable information on potential or future marks.
- Want something stolen? You want a certain item stolen from a certain person? Kayla might be able to help.
- Looking for partners? You have a job to do but can't handle it alone? Kayla might be interested.
I can be contacted for questions on Discord: TRoclodyte#5734