Criminal Adventures

1 reply
Sweetrolls:
+711
PC-NA
High Rock
Skyrim
Criminal Adventures with 'The Bretmer'

Good evening ESO-RP~ In an effort to get some more RP for myself and, at the same time, create some for the community, I will soonTM (in the next week) start DMing small criminal events (heists or similar things) organized by my character, The Bretmer.

Why
The purpose of this is to help create contacts and offer RP opportunities for criminal characters who may be finding themselves unaffiliated (without a guild), or even for guilded characters just looking for a little more work on the side.

How
In the near future, when Kayla has a job and needs helping partners, I will let it be known on this website and the discord OOCly. ICly, Kayla will spread the word through some unspecified underground way, giving anyone interested a way of knowing where and when to find her, probably seated in a dark corner of a tavern, drinking and gambling.
The regions most likely to be targets are High Rock (Glenumbra, Stormhaven, Bangkorai & Rivenspire), Skyrim (The Rift & Eastmarch) and The Gold Coast, though other places are not excluded, provided I have access to the zones.

I have an empty discord server that I will leave open for anyone to join or leave at their leisure, though it will be required to join it at least for the duration of an event, should you choose to participate.

https://discord.gg/7EpZrB

Now you're probably wondering what kind of DMing system I ought to use for this. To put it simply, I will personally handle all rolls happening during events to ensure a steady speed, and inform the players of the result of their actions.
Upon joining the discord to participate in a heist, a character will be granted some skill points to distribute as they wish in a short list of skills. The point is not to make people fail, but rather to get away from the dreaded random d20 and give some value to character's IC skills.

What else?
Aside from events, other types of contact for RP are more than welcome~

Kayla would currently be interested in meeting some shady folks for business:

• A Moneylender Recent ventures have left Kayla with little to no gold, and she could use the funds to start her enterprise. An opportunity for mafia and other shady characters looking for an investment to profit on interest.
  • Smugglers / Fences It is a lucky thief who stumbles directly unto currency. Most stolen goods are expected to be of no value unless they can be sold legitimately. An opportunity for fences and smugglers looking for purveyors of goods.
  • Information Brokers Kayla would be willing to pay some gold to people having reliable information on potential or future marks.

Other hooks

• Want something stolen? You want a certain item stolen from a certain person? Kayla might be able to help.
  • Looking for partners? You have a job to do but can't handle it alone? Kayla might be interested.

I can be contacted for questions on Discord: TRoclodyte#5734
Discord
TRoclodyte#5734

Character
The Bretmer

RP Ad
Criminal Adventures
Lore
Valenwood Flora
Valenwood Fauna
Games
Draugr, Draugr, Lich
Posted Fri at 01:30 pm · OP · Last edited Sat at 17:20
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+711
PC-NA
High Rock
Skyrim
People with contacts in the underworld might have heard that The Bretmer will be present tonight, December 8, at 8pm eastern time, at:

[NA - ALL] The Anvil Horse Auction and Archery Contest hosted by House Varro in Anvil.

Word says she will be recruiting for her first heist in the region, and could also be looking for contacts and business partners (see first post).

In order to get her attention and let her know you are looking for her, the following words must be spoken:

"Bad day for a celebration."
[…]
"Weather is gonna turn, I tell you."
Discord
TRoclodyte#5734

Character
The Bretmer

RP Ad
Criminal Adventures
Lore
Valenwood Flora
Valenwood Fauna