• None
  • Light

Looking for Close Knit Friendly RP guild (Perfer DC but any is most welcome)

7 replies
Sweetrolls:
Hello,
Ive been trying for months to find a close knit RP guild with mixed success. Ive been pushed out of a couple (in that my charcter was ingored)
and third is dying slowly. Just looking for a RP guild I can pour my heart into and be enjoyed/ welcome with opens arms every session as I have fallen on bad sessions as of late. If any guild would care for a struggling RPer, I would love to learn more about them. Im most reachable on my Discord which is MythicKnight #5450(Send a friend request because its locked on that to avoid randos) or my IG: MythicSeeker
Posted Dec 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 12, 18
Sweetrolls:
+410
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
If I can ask, how have you been pushed out of the other two? You can also tell me to kick rocks in answering that. I won't be offended :p
Posted Dec 12, 18
Sweetrolls:
It was just hard to RP with said people like I had to forcefully RP and most times they would say two words and shut me out. I meant to say left sorry
Posted Dec 12, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hello Sparrow! I see you have a preference for DC. Would you like to try an EP military guild and see how it goes? We are a really warm and welcoming group both IC and OOC. Guildies will flock to help you see it everytime a new member joins our team. Looking forward to hearing from you! :) http://redoranexpeditionforce.enjin.com
Posted Dec 14, 18
Sweetrolls:
+13
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
We are an EP guild that is becoming a bit more neutral over time. The Guardians of Falkreath, a Werewolf Pack disguised as a Mercenary Company. It's companions themed/werewolf pack RP where the main focus is to show those who think they are cursed are not cursed. We don't require you to be a were or want to become one. We have a close knit group where we all have great fun. Multiple weekly events. Check out our welcome page at tinyurl.com/falkreath
2.jpg
Werewolf Mercenaries
Posted Dec 15, 18
Sweetrolls:
+53
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
High Rock
Nightshade Family is multi faction but neutral; we don’t discriminate on faction, race or affliction. Only ask that if your charact’s afflicted they be able to control themselves enough to not hurt other members
here if interested https://discord.gg/qwKSNx
Don’t be so serious on lore that you forget to have fun with your characters, since every rule has exceptions. Love to RP ESO content as well.
@Smilake (in game)
@Smirake#7249 (discord)
命はアニメ。
Posted Jan 7, 19 · Last edited Jan 12, 19
Sweetrolls:
+15
We're a little on the slow side right now, but the Phoenix Collective is always looking for new members. We are a character-oriented rp guild in which members have creative freedom/flexibility to craft their own stories and rp. All types of characters are welcome and encouraged to shape a colorful atmosphere. Also, we're just super friendly. For more information on how to join, please visit our website at https://phoenixcollective.enjin.com Or come join our discord and chat with us! https://discord.gg/JTBhd5
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetrolls:
+876
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
In keeping with the theme of suggesting guilds outside DC, let me shamelessly promote my own in AD: Ravens' Wood. We have rps and events 2-3 times per week, and friendly members who are active in game and on Discord. Most of us are rather close. ICly we run criminal operations, though we do also have need for skilled crafters, body guards, merchants, etc who don't mind turning a blind eye on our crimes.

I'm not really sure what kind of rp you're looking for, but I'd suggest joining the Covenant Collective OOC hub to make contacts there if you haven't already done so. Other than that, I think Clearwater Investigations operates in DC territory, and you can always count of Althiira for deep, quality rps.
Aazla - Bosmer sneak thief extraordinaire
Nalwa the Knife - Black marketeer and mage
Triusa Valnralu - Cala El-Rhajin - Jaclyn Firestride - Eamon of Evermore
handle: @Teiglin14
2410625.jpg
Posted Jan 11, 19
NoticeNotices