• None
  • Light

Hello! Nord looking for a guild!

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+3
Hello! My name is Bjarkë in game. And I'm looking for a Nord-style guild. If there are any around. I'd like to Roleplay as a Viking Warrior / Nord in game. But will take any good RP guilds.
Posted Dec 13, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+125
Hello,

I run a Skyrim guild and we are always looking for new members. Here is a link to our recruitment THREAD. If interested feel free to contact me or head to our website and submit an application, all the information is on the thread.
Posted Dec 13, 18
Sweetrolls:
+13
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
Hey there,

I run a Werewolf pack guild that operates as a Mercenary/Companions style guild based in Falkreath. Head on over to https://falkreathguardians.shivtr.com/ to check us out. Our welcome page can be found at tinyurl.com/falkreath
2.jpg
Werewolf Mercenaries
Posted Dec 15, 18
JFD
Sweetrolls:
+20
Hello!

The Oakengale Company is looking for new members!

We are a neutral guild based in Skyrim but accepting all races, factions and backgrounds. We are small but active and looking to grow!

We have almost daily casual RP at our tavern, regular storylines and events, a discord server for out of game RP, communication, and general goofing around and a generally easygoing attitude.

We use our own character sheet and dice rolling system (through Discord) for events and RP involving combat and ability use, so you have to be open to that, but we use freeform RP for pretty much anything else.

Feel free to PM me for more info, or send an in-game whisper to any of our officers if you're interested :) :
@moojster , @leggs910 , @iananddusty , @fade_arden , @cyberjarl (me)
Eldfrid Dvalarrdottir
Leader of the Oaken-Swords
The Oakengale Company
Posted Dec 15, 18 · Last edited Dec 15, 18
NoticeNotices