[NA] Kvatch Day of the Crafter

34 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1,203
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
While there was but a near nonexistent amount of crafters (naught but one), a crowd of 15 people in total winded up gathering at Kvatch! Hope to see more folks next time around! :d

724859e1f631e660619f177b21a1a38c.jpg
KXjLYXb.png
IG PC/NA: @RAVNIE
DISCORD: RAVNIE#1760
DIRECTORIES
BRETON
DUNMER
IMPERIAL
-
Posted Mar 2, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+39
Most of House Ravnore has been out this month due to an IC storyline. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things next month. I'll have a real interesting commission for a good carpenter, if one is around.
Posted Mar 2, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,019
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Thank you for that, Ravnie! I'm not quite sure what's happening with our crafters, but I told myself that maybe other things took precedence tonight. It happens, I suppose. After about an hour in or so, I thought that the event was a complete bust, if I am to be honest. We really do need a lot more crafters because one, or even two, is a lot of roleplay to handle. I, myself, can hardly be brought to RP because I have contracted some kind of cold/flu/otherworldly illness from my Kindergarten classroom. I stayed to see if anyone would show up as long as I possibly could before I needed to go so sick person things.

Also, thanks, Krasia! We will look forward to the participation of House Ravnore next month.

This is only once a month, so if you have a crafter character from another corner of Tamriel, there's no reason why one can't travel to the Gold Coast for an opportunity to sell some wares. I will try to bump this a couple of times in the ESO Rp Discord server before the next event in hopes that we can have more crafters to take on the other event goers.
Posted Mar 2, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 2, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Tor
Sweetrolls:
+464
Spared a Coin
The Zeni-gods cursed me with a slew of broken directories and a mildly excessive repair (Read; 80% of the game files) with the recent patch, or else I'd have been there.

I will be there next time, come rain, hail, shine, or curse from the nefarious overlords.
Necromancy is unequivocally evil.
Change my mind.

Tor#1625
Posted Mar 3, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,700
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
I still love this idea, but like Kresia mentioned my guild has been away for a month-long plotline. I ~promise~ next event I'll bring by the crafter I've been wanting to play!
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted Mar 3, 19 · Last edited Mar 3, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices