+1,245
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
High Rock
In-Game Handle: @opallithia
Name: Kerowyn Blackhollow
Profession: Travelling artisan, musician, and adventurer.
Services Offered: Archery equipment and musical instruments for sale, carved wooden statuettes, and custom engraving on bows, staves, jewelry, and more.
Specialties: Woodworking, woodcarving, engraving, and whittling; especially of bone and ivory. However, she is also a proficient jeweler, tailor, and leatherworker, and can find her way around a smithy.
Guild Affiliation(s): None.
IGN: @opallithia
Discord: opallithia#3008
Founder: Veldresi Enterprises
Characters: Lelianna Velette
Posted Jan 14, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+869
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
This is today! And because I have kids and my life can be pretty unpredictable, if you are having zoning difficulties or having any trouble finding anything - whisper one of the crafters/tradesmen we have on the list! Take a gander at the map. Once again, this is open-world.

And fear not, for I have heard the calls of my weekend warriors! After receiving a few Enjin messages and listening in (watching, rather) on Discord, I have decided that I will also run a weekend open-world version. So, if you have something to do tonight - no worries! You have to work til midnight today? No problem! I hope to be accommodating to those that work and/or have guild events on the weekdays, and those that have more guild events on the weekend. If that makes sense.

I just don't have a weekend date in mind, so bear with me. I will update you as soon as I grab a Saturday or Sunday!

That being said, I expect to run around for the first hour to take screenies (not that I am great at it), and help get people situated if they need it. I'd also like to get a feel for how it is running and if people are enjoying themselves. I'm snoopy and need the affirmations like that!

Thanks for the support for this event! It's extremely encouraging. I hope to see a lot of folks in Kvatch tonight! Whether you are a craftsman, tradesman, a buyer, or just wanting to hang out on the streets waiting to pickpocket someone. Moderation level is expected to be low, so just have fun! Do what you do.
Posted Thu at 04:58 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+869
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Please add @alleinerGeist in game, and you can port to me for phasing! :) I'll be in the center at the market place hanging out OOC on Tillona Varreld.
Posted Thu at 06:49 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+869
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Before I head into work, I want to give out a big THANK YOU to the fine folks that made it. I know weekdays are tough, and I am so very happy for the support. I hope people got some great RP with some new faces. I managed to snag some screenshots during the first hour, too, so I will be editing those up a bit and then posting them here.

As always, if there are any critiques, comments, etc - feel free to send me a message over Enjin or Discord! I will be glad to hear of the ways to make this event run better.

Please stay tuned for a weekend date, and hopefully there will be more crafters that are able to come out to meet what I saw (just from my little nook), a good amount of characters hunting down alchemy, smithing, etc.
Posted Fri at 10:56 am · OP · Last edited Fri at 10:58
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+869
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
I could only snap some screenies in the first hour or so. There was much more of a crowd than this, but I got a bit of roleplay in myself for the last two hours. Apologies for the crappy screens and the lazy editing job. u.u

UCgUdSv.png
TFJvnnA.png
DapkMfm.png
xXjgDYH.png
jWDGaVo.png
Ok6ICKl.png
rjnK0BY.png
8ji3Gav.png
Posted Tue at 10:56 am · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+869
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Posting separately in case people just look at pics and not the words. I have settled on a date for the weekenders that missed out on the first one. The date and time is:

Saturday, February 2nd at 7pm EST until the last RPer rolls out.

I hope to see a lot more crafters around!

I'd also like to reiterate that this is primarily for In-Character purposes! Do not expect actual in-game materials or crafted items unless you and that player agree on that sort of exchange.
Posted Tue at 11:03 am · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices