• None
  • Light

Page
of 2

Looking for possible family members for my Nord

14 replies
Sweetrolls:
+2
Hello! I am looking for people who would be interested in RPing as my family members. I need a mother and father for sure, and siblings would be fun to have as well. Even if I just get one of these it would be good enough. If you are interested in playing a nord that is kin to my nord then please let me know. Also, I would prefer them to have red hair as my nord is redheaded. She is female and she has bright blue eyes. She is also very tall. Try to make them as much like my nord as possible physically so that when we rp, people will know they are kin. I am looking for realism. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from someone. Please send a message if you have more questions.
Posted Dec 29, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+84
Alas my nord's family line is already pretty expanded - that, and he looks a fair bit different from your nord! Green eyes, golden brown hair and being somewhat short for nords is a dominant trait in my nord's bloodline, lmao. But I can always offer a nord friend!
Posted Jan 3, 19 · Last edited Jan 3, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2
These are great! I can also make cousin roles to expand the family a bit. So no worries if they arent redheads or tall. Add me in game if you have something to offer. @Savage928
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 5, 19
Sweetrolls:
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
If you are still looking for cousins/family relations, I'd love to get in on this. I rolled my red bearded Nord and want to get some more RP done on him! I'm @Aegis_Prime in-game!
Posted Jan 22, 19
Sweetrolls:
I'm interested for sure, I am an Imperial, and also willing to make new people for this
Posted Jan 22, 19
Sweetrolls:
+6
I have my newest Nord that I have been looking for some people to rp with but he is unfortunately not overly tall and has dirty blonde hair and green eyes
Posted Jan 23, 19
Sweetrolls:
+4
PC-NA
Skyrim
Hi! My nord isn't blue eyed but she has bright red hair. Maybe they could be cousins or something. Or we could just put them together and see what comes of it?
Posted Jan 23, 19
Sweetrolls:
+2
Going to close the father and mother position. We have decided to rp them as deceased. There is still a brother position open however so let me know if any males want this role. Also looking for a few more cousins, uncles and aunts. Also family friends are welcome.
Posted Jan 24, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+2
Still looking! Lots have fallen by the way side it seems. Come on out if ya have someone to offer.
Posted Feb 25, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 25, 19
Sweetrolls:
Is this still open? Send me a friend request/mail/pm in game.
@SunfIora (capital i not l)
Posted Mar 5, 19
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices