• None
  • Light

EU - Dunmer looking for RP guild (New to ESO, experienced RPer)

8 replies
Sweetrolls:
+2
Hi everyone, I only started playing ESO about a week ago but I'm very keen to start role-playing as this is one of my favourite aspects of MMOs. I'd love to meet some of you and have some fun IC! :) Would prefer not to join a Merc guild but I'm flexible!
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 1, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+60
PC-NA
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
Hello and welcome to ESO! It's great to see new players joining the fun. If you are interested in Dunmer RP on EU side, take a look at Vvardenfell RP OOC hub. Perhaps you will find like-minded people there.
sAE61gWY.png
Posted Jan 1, 19 · Last edited Jan 1, 19
Sweetrolls:
+2
Thanks very much, I'm excited to join all the goings on since this game is perfect for rich RP! I did try to PM one of the admins but that didn't work, I'll give it another go though! :)
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
Greetings! I'm admin from VVRP, you can contact me in game @insolitumin or discord InsolitumIn#3146
Posted Jan 1, 19
Sweetrolls:
+43
PC-EU
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Valenwood
Also should you have an interest in Stormhaven RP please feel free to poke me or visit https://stormrp.enjin.com/
"Pssssssh"
Posted Jan 3, 19
Sweetrolls:
+2
Thanks! I just went on the page but it seems quite quiet currently, not sure if I was looking in the right place. Is there a general Stormhaven RP guild or is it made up of a bunch of different groups?
Posted Jan 17, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+43
PC-EU
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Valenwood
There is an ingame guild, please let me know your ingame at name so I may invite.
"Pssssssh"
Posted Jan 17, 19
Sweetrolls:
+2
Thanks again! My ID is @CharlieWondr, or @bergiusc - not sure it changed yet but CharlieWondr is the new one
Posted Jan 17, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+43
PC-EU
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Valenwood
I have sent you an invite, apologies for the delay.
"Pssssssh"
Posted Jan 18, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices