CYgh8oc.jpg
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 4, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+51
RP HOOKS

Mercenary contract. Kaino has been active in the Hammerfell region as a mercenary, so there's a possibility that your character could have either heard of him or posted a job offering in a tavern he frequents, in case there's work to be done.

Monster hunter. More than just a mercenary, Kaino specializes in anything Daedric. He will find and deal with vampires, werewolves, ghosts, those possessed by Daedra, and any kind of "evil spirit". He doesn't hate them all, though, and could work with one monster if it means catching another.

Daedra. As mentioned in the previous point, Kaino isn't shy to mingle with Daedric creatures to further his own goals. Perhaps you've got a vampire that he's been hired to hunt down yet the guy who hired him is an asshole, so Kaino ends up siding with your vampire instead? Perhaps you've got a Daedra that he summoned to extract some information from, and they get caught up in the events? Or maybe he killed your character's werewolf cousin and now Kaino himself ended up being prey? The possibilities are endless. Bottom line is: I love dark stuff, Daedric lore and monsters, even though I play a human myself.

Redguards. While Kaino is half-Imperial, he still feels drawn to his fellow Redguards. He's a free agent, not particularly identifying with either Crowns of Forebears, nor is he religious, but anything that happens in the desert is almost a certain match. Caught in the midst of a desert storm? Getting together with the Ash'abah to clear a village from Ra-Netu? Or perhaps you've got a proper, grassroots Redguard that would like to lecture Kaino on his disregard for religious taboos? Bring it on!

These are just a few examples of what we can get into. I'm always open to suggestions, and do feel free to nudge me on Discord: enemy#1837 or in game: @envoii
AyZXwgf.jpg
Posted Jan 4, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 4, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+51
Not a week goes by without someone asking me about Kaino's hair, and how does it work as a Redguard, hah. So here's an IRL inspiration for the look:

mbfND9f.png
Posted Jan 23, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,951
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hew's Bane
High Rock
Hello fellow Redguard/Imperial with unorthodox viewpoints! LOL Also, that might be the only character I've liked that hairstyle on so far! Nice job! If you'd like to chat about setting up some RP, PM me either here on Enjin or Discord at @Alexandria3035

And if your scoundrel is looking for a home you might want to stop by Sebai!
enjin-1158862-9638302-blue.png
Posted Jan 24, 19 · Last edited Jan 24, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+51
wrote:
Hello fellow Redguard/Imperial with unorthodox viewpoints! LOL Also, that might be the only character I've liked that hairstyle on so far! Nice job! If you'd like to chat about setting up some RP, PM me either here on Enjin or Discord at @Alexandria3035

Hey, thanks for reaching out! I'd gladly set up some RP, let's chat more about it. You'd need to provide the set of numbers at the end of the Discord handle though, for me to add you. :p
Posted Jan 24, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+4,951
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hew's Bane
High Rock
wrote:
wrote:

Hey, thanks for reaching out! I'd gladly set up some RP, let's chat more about it. You'd need to provide the set of numbers at the end of the Discord handle though, for me to add you. :p
I did! But forgot the #! LOL Try Alexandria#3035! :)
enjin-1158862-9638302-blue.png
Posted Jan 24, 19
Sweetrolls:
+51
Really grateful for everyone that reached out so far! Many cool characters and plots are coming together...

Also, I'd love to meet some foul-mouthed, lewd-humoured, blunt and fun-loving characters: drinking buddy fellas & gals, adventure partners and whatnot. Nudge me: kaino#1837 , or in game: @envoii
Posted Jan 27, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices