• None
  • Light

Looking for Family members for my Redguard

5 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1
All Family roles are welcome. My Redguard is currently 25, so the appropriate age for each role would be needed. (I.E Parents in their late 30's or early 40s.) He does have a mixture of Breton lineage further down into his roots, so Breton cousins are also fine. In order for our characters to become kin, biographies will have to be shared among one another so we can all be on the same page of history/habits of each individual. Would also be a plus, if we could all carry the same family name. If interested, feel free to send me a message.
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 5, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
Bump
Posted Jan 19, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+4,968
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hew's Bane
High Rock
Do you have a profile for this character? I think most people would want to know a bit about him before jumping in with that discussion.
enjin-1158862-9638302-blue.png
Posted Jan 19, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
I do. However, I plan on discussing the profile details in private with folks who have potential characters that would like family members.
Posted Jan 20, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1
Bump
Posted Feb 22, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+24
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hew's Bane
I'll bite- Feel free to check out my character, Varesh- Though I used to be more attached to her history (there were several other players involved but have subsequently moved away from ESO since 2016) I am open to changing her past in the spirit of collaboration. However who she is now I will not deviate, as I have quite enjoyed her RP with others after her release from prison.

Also willing to make her older (a motherly age even)- but again, heavy discussion, RP, and collaboration is required before I am willing to make any alterations...
C H A R A C T E R S

Krade- Khajiit Thief / Mercenary

Varesh- Redguard Gypsy / Pirate

@TheKrade
Posted Feb 22, 19 · Last edited Feb 22, 19
NoticeNotices