• Light

Looking for long-term RP partner.

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+77
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
Hey, I'm looking for a long-term RP partner with my new main character, a Dunmer gal whose parents were pirates, they dropped her off in Elsweyr to be raised by her Khajiiti father. A man who found her at the docks and took her in, she was put through Bard's College, and cooking classes, so on. She wanted more however, now going out to the world to experience all the world and it's people have to offer.

Now that the short form of the story out of the way, I am looking for a long term RP partner. I'm down for most forms of RP, anything really, just hit me up here and we can talk for a bit and set up a scene- see where it goes. Anyway, thanks for the read, have a good one until then.
Save Me From My Drought Of RP, Please.
Posted Jan 8, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+15
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
Summerset
If you're on PC-NA I'm up to it. My account is @Ornn257, if you want to add me and discuss it.
Posted Jan 8, 19
Sweetrolls:
+77
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
Sure. Mind if I DM you on these forums? I'm not online at the moment.
Save Me From My Drought Of RP, Please.
Posted Jan 8, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+15
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
Summerset
Sure. I'm also offline at the moment, will get to the game in a few hours.
Posted Jan 8, 19
Sweetrolls:
+17
I would love to join in on some good RP, I've been wandering aimlessly getting little bits here and there from the hubs, some more active RP with new friends for my characters would be a really nice change. I have multiple characters of various races to choose from. I'm generally working during the day but can get on most nights.
19.jpg
Posted Jan 21, 19
NoticeNotices