• None
  • Light

Page
of 4

LF Nord / Werewolf / ETC. - Heavy RP Guild.

35 replies
Sweetrolls:
+66
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Morrowind
Oof.
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1,019
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
I don't know of any Nord/Werewolf guilds that I see actively recruiting. I could just be not paying too much attention!

However, I do know of an Imperial guild that has a Werewolf identity and recruits from just about all races. They are a pretty heavy roleplay guild, too. They are pretty much everywhere, and you really can't run into events without elbowing a Varro guild member. They are excellent writers and they house a few good storytellers. :p Maybe you can check out House Varro run by Belisarius .

You can check out Children of Hircine, too. It is not a guild, but it is a hub for Werewolf players that has a Discord to connect with others. You will likely be able to find a guild that is more tailored to your tastes there after some poking around.

Best of luck!
Posted Jan 10, 19 · Last edited Jan 10, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,718
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Thanks for the shout-out, Mombie ! Very kind of you.

As she mentoined, we are an Imperial noble house with a heavy RP focus. Please check out the link above, or visit our site at www.housevarro.enjin.com to apply. Applications will remain open for a short period of time. The werewolf subplot is a new storyline for us, and we will be continuing to explore it in tandem with our main guild stories.

Additionally, I know several non-guilded Werewolf RPers who run in a circle together. Feel free to PM me or message me on Discord (Belisarius#2034) and I can put you in touch with them.

Cheers,

~B
Posted Jan 10, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+66
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Morrowind
ok-okay-gif-5850917.gif
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+5
Thanks for the infos, but sadly, the kind of guild and RP our characters can attend is very niche, and Imperial themed simply won't fit at all, even if there's a WW part in it ^^'
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetrolls:
+1,718
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Okay, well maybe next time write something a little more than one-word posts and GIF responses so folks here can better direct you and help out.

$0.02
Posted Jan 11, 19 · Last edited Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+5
little insight, the title: LF Nord / Werewolf / ETC.
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetrolls:
+43
Which is rather vague, especially when the only context in the OP’s post is “oof.” And then two people try to help and OP gives a very passive aggressive response in GIF form. That’s a very bizarre way to react to advice you asked for, and a great way to keep other players from wanting to help you in the future. If you have a specific idea and the title doesn’t convey it (Nord and Werewolf is a large sample group, especially when followed with “etc”), maybe actually add a post? And not be snarky when players go out of their way to give you what you’re asking? :/
Kamaria Sabah | Arwa al-Chorrol

The Horses of Tamriel
A lore-friendly horse breed project
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+131
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
High Rock
little insight, the title: LF Nord / Werewolf / ETC.

I would like to point out the part where someone offered not just a guild option, but their help in putting you in contact with others who enjoy Werewolf plotlines, in case you weren’t able to find the perfect guild fit.

Little insight: With a title and post like the original one given, the OP was lucky to get much of a response at all. You will find this community is overflowing with brilliant writers, who tend to put a lota lot into their characters, stories and interactions with new players. Especially the guild leaders, who pour their own time and effort into their guilds, to ensure the fusion of diverse ideas. And many of them are red flagging the attitude and effort of this thread currently.

As someone who is also not an Imperial role player and honestly, can’t get behind much of it at all, House Varro was the perfect choice for myself and my partner, because it has countless opportunities and many facets to its story. The membership is multifarious (yes, there are Nords and quite a few werewolves), and the members go above and beyond for each other when it comes to making sure there is interaction and room for you to grow as a role player, regardless of the story you want to play out.

Thankfully though, they do discriminate against shitty attitudes.

Best of luck in your search.
luZKJyh.png
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+66
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast