• None
  • Light

Page
of 4

LF Nord / Werewolf / ETC. - Heavy RP Guild.

35 replies
Sweetrolls:
+249
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
Greetings! If you are looking for Nord and werewolf RP specifically check out these guys Clan Blackpaw and keep an eye out on the forums for any new guilds that show up, I remember there was a new Nord clan but can't find the thread. Always good to keep your options open and test the waters before joining. Good luck!
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+66
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Morrowind
Will check it out, thank you!
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,696
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
I'm curious, what do you hope to get out of this community if your contributions are "oof", snarky gifs and "wowie"?

It would've been easy enough to just not respond if you weren't interested in a guild. If I had a werewolf guild that would turn me off from advertising to you. Just saying.
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+66
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Morrowind
I've said nothing offensive in the slightest, your pack mentality is making the situation far worse than it needs to be.

If I don't feel like elaborating further on Nord / Werewolf themed guild, I do not have to. It seemed explanatory enough in my eyes.

Also ya'll can interpret whatever you want from that GIF. It wasn't meant to be rude from the get-go, you all assumed.

If anything, it was to show my disappointment in the lack of my werewolf and Nord findings, not in reply to whatever was said above. Which was appreciated nonetheless. Cyberhazard does not speak for me.

Wowie is in reply to this thread getting off topic because people like to cause drama where there is none, unfortunately.

GivingFearfulElver-small.gif
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,696
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
There's not really a pack mentality here, I have nothing to do with the guild that was advertised. But I do read the looking for guild section daily and am my guild's recruiter so I found the responses to be highly unusual.

For what it's worth, your title says nord/werewolf/etc. The etc indicates room for guilds outside of those themes. And the / in between nord and werewolf implies you're looking for either a nord guild or a werewolf guild. If you had posted "seeking nord werewolf guild" then there'd be less room for confusion.

You get more flies with honey than vinegar as the saying goes. Sarcastic looking gifs don't usually count as honey.
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+249
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
wrote:
If anything, it was to show my disappointment in the lack of my werewolf and Nord findings, not in reply to whatever was said above. Which was appreciated nonetheless. Cyberhazard does not speak for me.

There are not many lycanthrope and Nord guilds active, or actively recruiting on these forums at the moment, however, there is not a lack with those types of characters. Perhaps you could reach out to individuals to build up some roleplay in-game as a different approach to searching for a guild. Never know what a small group of friends could start :)
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Art
Sweetrolls:
+2,204
wrote:
Also ya'll can interpret whatever you want from that GIF. It wasn't meant to be rude from the get-go, you all assumed.
that's usually the problem with replying to a good faith post excited about rp with an ambiguous one word gif. People assume
Art#1228 - Ra Akam at-Arridi (main)

That doesn't sound right, but I don't know enough about vampiric dragon priest lycanthropes to dispute it.

Alleyway (public) | Redguard Culture Guide | An RP Guide for Magic | The Grimoire
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+84
Ooookay, guys.. Beltane, Varro-folks. I know ya'll see yourselves as big fish in this community, but jeeze. Tone it down. What did they even do that was all that bad? On one hand - yeah, I gotta agree with void. Got some serious pack mentality going on here for ya'll to keep jumping on them when -they haven't said anything offensive.-

On the OTHER hand, Void.. there is a small point that it could have been better to elaborate on what you're looking for instead of one word responses.

Still, in the effort of returning to the focus of this threat.. Void, the group I roll with is fairly nordic flavored if not focused, Oakengale Company. They're nice people, though if you're a werewolf its expected you keep that under wraps. Hammer of Atmorra is still truckin' albeit at a slow pace, then there is Blackpaw as mentioned earlier, think they're still around.. The Ranrikë clan is a new one but I can't speak to the quality, never seen them in action yet.

So yeah, there's some options out there!

( Personal advertisement - can't offer a guild, but can always meet my guy Hundi. He's not fond of werewolves but he always likes hanging with fellow nords. )
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+8
"WAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

-- Waluigi, 2019.

As far as I can tell--being the primeval force that I am--werewolves were driven to near-extinction by the goombas circa 1E 420. Now, I am not saying that ALL of them have been wiped from the worlds, but it honestly doesn't seem very conducive to the greater lore-friendly RP community to play a werewolf at all. Besides, koopas are much more interesting as far as the products of the Lord Hircine are concerned--CHANGE MY MIND! Anyway! That's my two cents!
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+10
wrote:
You get more flies with honey than vinegar as the saying goes. Sarcastic looking gifs don't usually count as honey.

giphy.gif
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices