• None
  • Light

Page
of 4

LF Nord / Werewolf / ETC. - Heavy RP Guild.

35 replies
Sweetrolls:
+66
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Morrowind
I agree, Hundolfr.

Also thank you for recommending some Nordic / Werewolf guilds, I've been ogling a few mentioned though I was unsure of their activity or recruiting status.

Hopefully this thread did not give you a bad impression, as I'd love to meet Hundi! It's been awhile since I've role played with any Nords.
(I'll be sure not to tell him of my affliction. Don't wanna die anytime soon. :dizzy: )
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+84
"WAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

-- Waluigi, 2019.

As far as I can tell--being the primeval force that I am--werewolves were driven to near-extinction by the goombas circa 1E 420. Now, I am not saying that ALL of them have been wiped from the worlds, but it honestly doesn't seem very conducive to the greater lore-friendly RP community to play a werewolf at all. Besides, koopas are much more interesting as far as the products of the Lord Hircine are concerned--CHANGE MY MIND! Anyway! That's my two cents!

Your word is holy.. your word is law! Wise was the Lord Hircine to abandon his false creations, the lycanthropes! Wise was He to foster the growth of the beloved koopa!

...ahem anyways, naw Void. Not a bad impression of you, maybe others.. still, best we all move on from this and look towards future RP. ESO's too much of a fun place to let ourselves get bogged down by the negatives. So yeah, hit me up ingame @Hundolfr i'm usually on towards the evening!
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,696
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
wrote:
Ooookay, guys.. Beltane, Varro-folks. I know ya'll see yourselves as big fish in this community, but jeeze
?

I've never once referred to myself as a "big fish in this community" but thanks I guess?
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted Jan 11, 19
Art
Sweetrolls:
+2,204
real glad we're just trolling now

everyone ease off and stop being dicks based off of your own views of "power" in a community centered around fantasy roleplay pretendy fun time games

this is make believe
Art#1228 - Ra Akam at-Arridi (main)

That doesn't sound right, but I don't know enough about vampiric dragon priest lycanthropes to dispute it.

Alleyway (public) | Redguard Culture Guide | An RP Guide for Magic | The Grimoire
Posted Jan 11, 19 · Last edited Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,696
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
wrote:

everyone ease off and stop being dicks based off of your own views of "power" in a community centered around fantasy roleplay pretendy fun time games

this is make believe
But "it was just a prank bro" is the name of the day!
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted Jan 11, 19 · Last edited Jan 11, 19
Sweetrolls:
+10
wrote:

this is make believe

giphy.gif
Posted Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices