• None
  • Light

Looking for Valenwood underworld/criminal rp or people intrested in it

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
.Looking for Underworld/Criminal rp in Valeenwood or people intrested in such, got an idea for one If I cant find any.
Posted Jan 16, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
Might aswell post my idea below.
Basic idea for the concept is a freelance for hire group, that works only with cover operation type work. They are however shady as they area to take any sort work of that type, no matter if its stealing or murdering somone or spying on one. The idea is they serve one one else but the group itself, do they simple contracted by the group and work out of said contract. Operating out the underworld per say of Valenwood.
Posted Jan 17, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+100
PC-EU
You probably want to take a look into Aldmeri Dominion Role Play OOC Hub. However, I am not aware of a group that offers what you seek for anywhere on EU, except the Dark Brotherhood that is organized in Stormhaven RP.
Skotharr-do.png
Posted Jan 17, 19
Sweetrolls:
You probably want to take a look into Aldmeri Dominion Role Play OOC Hub. However, I am not aware of a group that offers what you seek for anywhere on EU, except the Dark Brotherhood that is organized in Stormhaven RP.
I figure as much, more also intrest check for such RP if any intrested in such. I prefer Valenwood over Stormheave sadly.
Posted Jan 17, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 17, 19
NoticeNotices