+3
PS4-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
28e81f117aa64d31c832b8ff0c54e2fc.png
House Dagoth ~ Tribe Unmourned
download.png
Do you hear the Poison Song?
Can you hear the beckoning of the Dreamer, slumbering and singing, sowing the seeds of solace across the roots of Morrowind through the infectious dirge of His calling...? I hear it too. I always have... Like you, I will heed the calling and follow our Lord. I will be the foundation of the future that is DAGOTH.
Why have you called on me?
I know you, more than you know yourself, what you are, who you are... Why you are. I know you, sleeper, suffering through this waking dream with little hint of your destiny. Fate escapes you now, for you are indeed asleep and your reality is a haze, a dream. Always a DREAM. Ever. Dreaming. Sleeping. Dreaming.
3e07b91f899a88641e0b324f93d7421d.png
But I am the new Wakener, the mantle of the visage that will guide our House Unmourned. I am the Musician, my tune is poison and laden with the purity of my heritage, my notes are blood and carry only the one true purpose. Follow me and awaken. I will not lead you afoul, for you are important, to me and to the world- most notably, you are of great importance to our Lord who slumbers. The writhing threads of fate hoist the bells and ring true the calling! Follow me... and AWAKEN.
OOC Information
Hello and welcome to the Tribe Unmourned information and recruiting thread, here I will be answering any questions you may have and providing an overview for the guild.

Who Are We?
We are a newly formed RP guild that will facilitate both casual and dedicated role play- from simple social RP to heavily plot driven story arcs, we intend to have it all. Weekly minor events and major monthly events are being planned and will be executed upon achieving a guild population that will easily facilitate such functions. In addition to RP, we will have a heavy focus on PVP and some PVE as needed. The goal is to provide an interactive community for those that wish to create stories within and flesh out the clandestine fallen Great House of Morrowind, House Dagoth. We are a secret society/cult bent on awakening the blood of the lost descendants of the Sixth House, so it's a very niche community.

At the moment, I'm looking for creative writers and avid roleplayers to take up officer positions in order to get this guild on it's feet. If you're interested in such a position, feel free to send me a PM.

If you're interested in being a part of the Tribe Unmourned, add me on PSN (Terminal_Ghoul) and send me a message so that we can set up an IC interview. The only requirement for joining is that you have a Dunmer character, there is no level, no dues, or content requirements- having the Morrowind Chapter is a huge bonus as the bulk of the House Dagoth items and locations in-game are within Vvardenfel, but it's not a necessity.

If you have any questions regard this guild, feel free to post them here and I will answer to the best of my ability.

THIS THREAD IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Posted Jan 16, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 17, 19
Sweetrolls:
+3
PS4-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
RESERVED
Posted Jan 17, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+3
PS4-NA