Kat
Sweetrolls:
+19
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
Summerset
SO I recently resubbed so I'm gonna try this again. I couldn't ever really get RP back when I first started playing, likely because I'm too nervous to go to tavern nights alone, and I never made any kind of looking for thread. So I'm doing that now.

I usually like casual tavern RPs and mid- to long-term story plots. I'm a sucker for romance shit but my focus is more character developing plots and things that'll push my characters to their brink, if that makes sense. Both of my characters and myself are 18+, so darker stuff is to be expected from time to time.

I have two vastly different characters with full bios:

Ko'abi, former khajiiti slave from Morrowind. She's a small mage on the run and is kind of always pissed off. Prefers books and magic to people, but it is possible to get past that shell. Usually, she does hired work to get buy, other times, she steals from the more fortunate. She takes any opportunity given to become more powerful.

Lifts-with-Tail, former Argonian slave, and best friends with Ko'abi. Recently turned vampire. His main goal is to find her, however for now, his loyalties lie with the Ebonheart Pact, as he wouldn't have been free without it's forming. He still resents some more sour Dunmer, but he certainly doesn't let it show. He's a high-tier assassin, as he advertises himself, taking contracts from both the Dark Brotherhood, and from less serious employers. He has a lot of secrets, and a hidden bitterness he covers with a jokey, cheerful act.

My discord is kat#7973 so feel free to message me here or there if you're interested in either of my characters!!
Posted Jan 23, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Kat
Sweetrolls:
+19
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
Summerset
I'm also looking for any medium- to high- activity RP guilds that'd welcome one of them or both. So any mage/thief/assassin/vampire/etc-centric guilds. Heck, even houses might be fun.

This forum is huge and it's extremely intimidating going through to look for specific things. ;_;
Posted Jan 24, 19 · OP
Vaz
Sweetrolls:
+56
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Summerset
Valenwood
You might want to check out Aetherial Consortium! :)
Posted Jan 25, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+77
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
I'd be down to work something out, message me on discord at "Insomnia#7268"
Save Me From My Drought Of RP, Please.
Posted Jan 25, 19