• Light

Looking for Potential RP.

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+77
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
Hey, I'm looking for RP on a number of my characters, I'll put my three character concept/classes down so you can get a general idea what they're about. If you could tell me a bit about your character if you want to RP sometime, that'd be great :)

My characters are as follows;
- My shady khajiit merchant.
- My Priestess of Dibella.
- My Dunmeri bard
Save Me From My Drought Of RP, Please.
Posted Jan 28, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
I have a RP guild you are welcome to join. Contact me in Game @EscapismSix
Posted Feb 1, 19
Sweetrolls:
+4,919
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hew's Bane
High Rock
I shall summon KhaosRiivy for your Dibellan priestess.
enjin-1158862-9638302-blue.png
Posted Feb 1, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,320
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Descends from the star and sky!
I kid, yes. Hello! - If your Dibellan Priestess ever finds herself in the Gold Coast area, the Covent's Temple is very public and always open!
She may have also heard of the Covent through Daggerfall Lands as they have provided many services!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Feb 1, 19
Sweetrolls:
+299
PC-NA
Could you tell me more about your Dunmeri bard?

I am working (slowly) on an entertainment & leisure house that will ICly be established in Vvardenfell. It's inspired by real-life modern geisha house, where clients may enjoy fine dining or hold meetings accompanied by skilled conversationalists, musicians, dancers, and other artisans.
I'd love to get to know anyone who plays musician, dancer, and such characters, especially those who ICly reside in Morrowind, and possibly set up some RP of course.
If you wish to hit me up on Discord my Asenath#0227 & my in-game name is @mondrosen.
EHNjtcv.gif
Telvanni Asenath Karnak | The Absconder
@mondrosen - PC NA
Posted 5 hours ago
NoticeNotices