PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Summerset
jv341tD.png

wPZtD0X.png

What is known...

Much of Ayala al-Rihad is shrouded in mystery and hearsay. Despite the Rihad suffix in her name, it seems she does not originate there, nor even the region surrounding it. Her dark, sun-kissed skin speak of one born deep within the Alik’r, and Aya would confirm as much, saying she was born among impoverished shepherds. Her nomad parents suffered greatly one dry summer, and sold her for little more than a sack of grain, when Aya was only a handful of summers old. Since then, every day in the Redguard’s life was a fight for survival - as a slave first, serving nobles in the seedier side of Taneth. But when her innate strength and potential for combat became apparent, she was beaten into shape for the notorious fighting pits, all while little more than eight summers old.

They say she killed her first man at ten. They say she was never defeated, called her Hel-Ra Ebonarm, and her legend only grew with age.

But then Hel-Ra Ebonarm was lost. And Ayala al-Rihad surfaced, years later, a trained sword-disciple of Rahni’Za.
Whatever the truth, she keeps it close to her chest. But see her in action, and it is hard to deny the truth in the tale.

oZH0KIp.png
'Lady Satakal,' by Lostar

B A S I C _ I N F O R M A T I O N

▪ Age: 37
▪ Birthplace: Unknown
▪ Species: Redguard
▪ Gender: Female
▪ Face Claim: Lupita Nyong'o
▪ Voice Claim: Zethu Dlomo
▪ Constellation: Warrior
▪ Apparent Age: Late 20s
▪ Hair: Black dreads
▪ Eyes: Bright hazel
▪ Skin: Dark
▪ Build: Strong
▪ Height: 5'7
▪ Weight: 187 lbs

A P P E A R A N C E

Aya is, in every sense of the word, a warrior. Her tattoo-covered body seems hewn from stone, rippling muscle on the bulkier side of lean, and meant for pure speed, endurance and power. Flowing tattoos are interrupted only by a myriad of nicks, cuts and well-healed scars, along with the unmistakable remnants of lash marks on her back. Eyes of bright hazel peer out from above winding, tribal facepaint, promising a fight with each strident glance. Her face is framed by long, ornately braided dreads, often seen whipping behind her as she performs incredible feats of acrobatics on the battlefield.

In short, Aya’s very appearance provokes fear - but there is a kindness there as well, a promise in those hazel eyes that, should you have no reason to fear her wrath, you shall not know it. For all the power and grace behind each and every movement she makes, each is measured and controlled. She is a woman entirely in control of her own movements and actions - a most terrifying thing.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Allahn al-Abah - Husband
Ra Akam at-Arridi - Close friend and travelling companion
Satameh 'The Hollow' - Friend and travelling companion
Ilden Rair al-Satakalam - Friend and travelling companion
Rakim al-Bergama - Friend
Kamaria Sabah - Acquaintance

Tavan - Pet hawk
Anka - Hound
Miryamele of The High Road - Acquaintance

The High Road adventurers - Occasional allies

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Aya is a deeply driven woman, her moral code a part of her very being rather than a mere compass to consult. As a result, she is slow to trust without good deeds to justify it, and if you find yourself in her bad books it is unlikely you will ever leave it. She is deeply uncompromising, giving no quarter in both battle and elsewhere. This severity often rubs people the wrong way, but she is a deeply caring person beneath. If you have no reason to fear her wrath, you might find a steady friend.

She has a strong will, giving no half measures under any circumstances. She lives by the words ‘Evil prevails when the good do nothing.’

A B I L I T I E S _ & _ E Q U I P M E N T

Aya is a truly masterful warrior, moving with the grace and speed of a dancer, and the strength of a barbarian. Additionally, she is a skilled survivalist, well-versed in traversing the often inhospitable land of Hammerfell. As such, she carries:

-Her blade
-A boot knife
-A back-up dagger
-A set of light armor well suited to both travel and combat
-A pack with rations and travel supplies

B E L I E F S

Aya is a Crown Redguard. She holds no loyalty to Fahara’jad, or the Daggerfall Covenant - and has had a bounty in Covenant lands on more than one occasion. Despite her bloodthirst, she is a godly woman, serving Leki and Tava above all. As such, she has little trust for Tamrielics by default, but can prove a steady friend to them should they prove themselves. However, by default, her view on the races of Tamriel are as follows:

Altmer - Neutral, little more than the general Yokudan view of elves in general painting her feelings on the mer of Summerset.

Bosmer - Neutral. Admires their tenacity.

Dunmer - Distrust. Many Dunmer slavers were present in her early life, and until proven otherwise, she does not trust the ashen-skinned mer.

Orsimer - Respected. The Orsimer have always been seen by the Redguards as honored enemies, and Aya tends to echo this - she has fought many of the tusked folk, and fought beside many as well.

Bretons - Distrust. She has known too many of the man-mer of High Rock to be self-serving and sleazy, and Bretons would likely have to work the hardest to ever earn her trust.

Imperials - Distrust. Particularly Colovians. Slew many in the Bangkorai region, reportedly.

Redguards (Forebear) - Situational. She pities the Forebears as being turned from the true way, indoctrinated by the greed of Bretons and Imperials.

Redguards (Crown) - Aya’s own people, who she shall protect with her very life.

Nords - Neutral. Admires their strength.

Khajiit - Neutral. Has had little interaction with them outside of the peddlers and merchants. Pities their frequent use as slaves, and has freed many.

Argonians - Neutral. Pities their frequent slavery, and has freed many.

w / _ s o m e _ i n s p i r a t i o n _ f r o m _ c a y t h w y n

Spoiler: In-Game ScreenshotsShow

HOOKS

The Road - Aya is a wanderer. Be you in Hammerfell, it is likely you may encounter her on the road.

She heard of you first. - Aya is an enemy of the corrupt, slavemongering, and unjust of Hammerfell. You may have made an enemy of her.

A worthy cause. - On the flip side, if your cause is just, you may find a steady companion in your nearest back alley or tavern.
My Characters:

Aerya Nayrenn, Pariah of Alinor I Ayala al-Rihad, Lady of Satakal

IG name: @Aerya_Nayrenn
Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 21, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+192
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant