of 2

[Cyrodiil] The Monsters Among Us | Hunter Contracts

12 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1,032
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Added the last three hunters that I received! If I forgot about you for some reason (there can be many reasons), please let me know!
Posted Feb 13, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,032
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
We had an extremely bumpy first event, but from that came a lot of great suggestions and conversation!

I've updated Dice System we will be using to make stat modifiers more meaningful to the characters. So, if you are a hunter already, the changed stats are as follows:

Magicka Attack
Physical Attack
Defense

There is no more willpower! You will have 5 points to spend initially, and then room to accrue more as contracts are completed. Instead of a d100, we will be using d10. If you just have the basic Magicka Attack with no modifiers, then you roll a 10d10. If you have a +3 in Defense, you will roll a 13d10. Our hope is that this will go from stats being a simple drop of water in the ocean, to being actual advantages. For heals, however, we will still roll a 1d100, and the HP Gain will vary in accordance to where the numbers fall.

Anyway, I'd like to thank the folks that completed the last contract for their feedback. I'm taking a few days off from roleplay so that I can recharge my creative brain and lay down something appetizing for the Monster Hunter community. It's never too late to join the hunter crew, and I will accept new characters for as long as this still runs.

<3
Posted Mar 2, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 2, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,032
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Hello,

It's been quite a while since I checked in on here, but March really was a stormy month. We will be setting forth on a major contract this coming weekend (date still in the voting process).

It's not too late to join us with your hunter, either.

Also, you can submit your own dark entity for a DMed experience without all of the OOC PC Monster/Hunter hassle! Just get with me and we can make it happen. <3
Posted Apr 7, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices