• None
  • Light

Redguard in search of a Redgaurd culture/themed guild

5 replies
Sweetrolls:
+96
I have been scouring the forums in search of a good guild fit. I have seen only one Redguard themed guild or guilds that have heavy Redguard influence. I know they are a highly underrepresented race, but I am putting out some feelers for something!

Bio Summary:

Ro'shan at-Dragonstar was the youngest son of a Redguard House loyal to the crown. When he was sixteen he abandoned his family believing that his rigid training and education were unnecessary. He sought out ways to gain power much faster and found himself in a daedric cult to Hermaeus Mora. After several year he left learning that the atrocities cultist committed in search of knowledge and power were far worse then he believed initially. Along with several others who wanted to get out Ro'shan escaped the cult and took the Name Al-Skaara believing that the horrors he had done, and had seen made him irredeemable to his family. He found a career with the fighters guild and spent years working contracts and learning all he could about the daedra with the purpose of striking out on his own as a Daedra hunter. At present he and his companion Morgayne travel Tamriel in search of daedra and cultists choosing to free those who desire it and kill those who are irredeemable.

OOC:
IC Ro'shan is reaching a point in his life where he seeks to return to his homeland. Hence why I am searching for a Redguard focused guild. Alternatively if anyone is interested in forming a guild of this theme I am very open to discussion and planning to create an immersive and lore-driven guild of this or of many other themes! Anyway thanks for reading look forward to comments!

EbonSwordLogo.png

Posted Feb 3, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+277
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
HRaR.
No questions there.
Give Ember Blue a poke :)
gold%20divider.png
Posted Feb 3, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Art
Sweetrolls:
+2,308
definitely recommend checking out Solitude 's guild House at-Morad
Art#1228 - Ra Akam at-Arridi (main)

Yokuda is more japanese than Akavir grassroots movement

Alleyway (public) | Redguard Culture Guide | An RP Guide for Magic | The Grimoire
Posted Feb 3, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+255
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
High Rock
Thanks for the shout out Art ! Anyways, feel free to check out our guild website here if you are looking for a redguard guild with an emphasis on traditional redguard culture!
Posted Feb 3, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+411
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
I also second House Rousseau. Ember Blue is a stop notch lady. Though I am sure Solitude and House At-Mordo are also A+
Posted Feb 4, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+96
I appreciate the recommendations for House Rousseau, I intend on attending an event of theirs to sort of get to meet the folks. I am Also Applying to at-Morad we will see how the applications work!

EbonSwordLogo.png

Posted Feb 4, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices