• None
  • Light

DC Altmer looking for an RP Guild with a home base in Summerset.

5 replies
Sweetrolls:
Hey there! I'm looking for an RP guild of any kind as long as the RP is good and the people are nice.

I'm looking for something that has its home base in Summerset, as I absolutely love the cities there and think it would make a nice place to RP in.
That doesn't mean all RP has to take place there, just that it would be the Guild's home.

My character is a Female Altmer that has a drive to 'purge' Tamriel of things such as werewolves, undead and the like.

If you know something like this, please contact me on:

Here - reply to this.
Discord - Linadhin#7316
Ingame - @Bazookas3 (Character name is Amielle Terandil)

Hopefully there's something out there for me!
Posted Feb 9, 19 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+128
PC-EU
Hello!

There is an Aldmeri Dominion RP EU OOC hub guild you could join to connect with the other players interested in playing Dominion races. It has a sub-hub called Summerset RP (unfortunately it does't have an own thread but it has an own discord).

There is also an IC guild The Welwyndin that may interest you.

You can find info in the linked threads who to contact if you are interested to join them.

Good luck!
Posted Sun at 02:26 am · Last edited Sun at 2:26
Sweetrolls:
Thanks for the reply but, that won't work for me as I'm on Daggerfall Covenant o;
Posted Sun at 01:49 pm · OP
Sweetrolls:
+52
PC-NA
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
You mean character OOCly created in DC faction? It won't stop you from RPing with AD folks. OOC faction only matters in Cyrodiil PVP.
sAE61gWY.png
Posted Sun at 02:54 pm · Last edited Sun at 14:55
Sweetrolls:
Thanks for the reply! I figured this out when the officer of the other guy's suggested guild replied to me. Game tricked me into thinking mail etc was faction only by telling me it couldnt be sent when it did
Posted Sun at 07:07 pm · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1
Oh I see
Posted 12 hours ago
NoticeNotices