• None
  • Light

NA- LF Active, StructuredAND Casual (Will explain) RP guild.

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+4
Hi, My char's name is Rey'lias, I'm currently looking for a new RP guild, somewhere structured but also very active(Random RP/Casual Etc, being commonplace. Say, a town or kingdom based for example?) Anyway. Any Guilds out there (Of all types, always wanna hear from all! :) ) please send me your information and or questions and we will see if it works! See you all soon hopefully! :)

(PS; if you think you've seen this post, probably have.. lol I had it in EU section like a dumb*** for days! :p ))
Posted Feb 10, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,740
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
If you have any interest in Imperial or vampire RP you can take a peek at House Ravnore. We'll be closing for recruitment in the next day or two but I think we fit the type of atmosphere you're looking for--structured with divisions, rules, and a character sheet system, but also based almost entirely on freeform daily slice of life RP in our niche setting.

Good luck in your search!
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted Feb 10, 19
Sweetrolls:
+5
Hey there! The Guardians of Falkreath is currently open for recruitment. We are a werewolf pack under the guise of a mercenary company that is aligned with the Ebonheart Pack all races are welcome even non werewolves. We have weekly events as well as an active group that does random RP. If this seems like your sort of thing head on over to The Guardians for more information.
Posted Feb 20, 19
Sweetrolls:
+229
House Sebai is open for recruitment. We're a small, close-knit, heavy RP guild and always enjoy welcoming new members. All classes/races welcome. We are a Redguard noble house with staff, guard, and illicit factions, all with vacancies. We have an active Discord server (required), a guild website, great members, and an active story.
Posted Feb 20, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices