• None
  • Light

LF NA/PC Dark/Criminal RP Guild that's lore abiding (no VTM/shiny vampires please).

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+2
So, I'm returning to ESO and I'm looking for a group of people that roleplay 18+ storylines. In the end, I'm hoping for a community I feel comfortable sticking all of my characters in, so I don't want a vampire centric, werewolf centric, etc... type guild. I would like something along the lines of a dark or criminal (or both) guild that is accepting of all types of characters.

I'm a multi-paragraph roleplayer that enjoys detail and prefers to play with those that are the same. I have no problem acting as a guide or helping new RP'ers along, as long as they are willing to learn. I'm not overly judgy when I'm within a community, but I am fairly picky about choosing a community to join.

I enjoy darker RP as it gives me a chance to challenge myself with things that I wouldn't do in real life. I prefer fairly realistic roleplay (obviously with magic and the like) and would like to be surrounded by those that like that type of play as well. I can conform to group rules, and enjoy contributing and even writing guild stories, but I don't like guilds that lord over their players like they have control of them out of character.

If anyone has any ideas on where I can find a group like that, or even if you'd like to roleplay one-on-one with me, feel free to reach out at any time, or just post a suggestion here.

Thanks for your time!
Posted Sun at 02:37 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+407
K
housedecentiussign.png
Posted Sun at 02:45 pm
Sweetrolls:
+263
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
You will find a handful of heavy RP guilds out there that get along swimmingly OOC and who are IC very close and fun. As for the darker themes, you may be surprised to find that a number of the larger guilds with a public charitable face have an illicit underside that fuels and funds many of their activities. Of course the trick there comes to fitting all of your characters into one guild, as most of them have some sort of unlying theme to them.

What races/alliances have you gone with? That may help some in directing to towards the right people.

There are also the three alliance hubs on Discord that can surely help get you situated.
gold%20divider.png
Posted Sun at 03:28 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices