• None
  • Light

Job Opportunities within The Wolf's Crest (House Decentius)

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+265
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
TWCclassifiedfinal.png

Fanciful fliers are appearing within the cities of Anvil, Skingrad, and Kvatch advertising propitious job opportunities at The Wolf's Crest Tavern. The source seems to be an energetic Imperial woman by the name of Lusilla Caepo. She is claiming every noticeboard with her advertisement. The sociable blonde is even offering them to curious people on the bustling streets.

thewolfcrestad.png

Information regarding the tavern is readily available here. Interested parties may contact me in game @adiscovery | on discord adiscovery#7783 |or simply may send me a message on Enjin! Recently, we've started to open our events to the community, feel free to RVSP and bring your character by to make a job inquiry ICly.
housedecentiussign.png
ESO: @adiscovery Discord: adiscovery#7783
Check out Social Nights at The Wolf's Crest Tavern!
Posted Sun at 10:51 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+265
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
((This is time sensitive job available only to 1-2 characters and is meant to serve as a mini-recruitment event! This rumor mill post may be used as a hook! The mini-event is to be hosted on 2/15/2019 7:00-10:00 PM PST/9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST / 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST. Interested parties should contact me!))

grafsteethad.png

Text
Spoiler: text on parchmentShow
housedecentiussign.png
Posted Tue at 09:16 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+265
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
(The above has been answered already - feel free to PM me and should they not be able to attend, I'll contact the next interested party!)
housedecentiussign.png
Posted Wed at 08:35 am · OP · Last edited Wed at 20:05
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices