• Light

1 reply
Sweetrolls:
+6
Spoiler: ContentShow

NtydWNG.png
Lyrïleth

30001283e488abab2408592a259852108ad1d80927098f487c98c19102a9487eb0b915d0.jpg

“I used to not care about the means to the end, as long as I managed to reach the goal. That has changed, because I realised that you never truly reach the goal. You can only get so close to it, before it escapes you again. So, if I can't ever truly reach the goal, I suppose I'll have to stick around long enough for the journey towards it to matter. That means I'll have to survive, and act in such a way that my actions don’t stain the already corrupted world. We can't win each and every skirmish, but we can turn the tide of the battle towards good.”

FMDnI1N.png

Name: Lyrïleth.

Nickname: Lily.

Title: Dar’kyndis (Ayleidoon: Darrekyndis – Child of Mercy).

Species: Wood Elf (Bosmer).

Height: 5'7” (172 cm).

Weight: 136 lbs (62 kg).

Residence: Auridon.

Religion: Azura, the Twilight Prince.

Alignment: True Neutral.

Lyrïleth is a tall female Bosmer with a slender body, long neck and pointy ears, her looks often associated to resemble that of a gazelle or a deer. Her golden eyes stand in stark contrast to her fair skin, their hue taking a more tangerine orange colour the less she feeds, for she is a vampire. Her long hair is platinum in colour, reaching past the middle of her back, and her eyelashes and brows share the same colour, giving her an aethereal look. She wears subtle peachy shades of makeup to elongate her rounded eyes and bring colour to her curvy lips. The clothes she wears reflect their purpose; often long dresses in subdued tones accompanied by a hood to blend in and hide her pale hair, yet show off her form at the same time. She has no visible scars or tattoos, her body a blank canvas.

Her expression is often mild and gentle, her eyes welcoming to any stranger, and her lips offering a kind smile. She has a playful nature which especially expresses itself amongst her friends, whom she often enjoys to tease, often to a point where it gets too much. She has a hard time trusting strangers, but at the same time can be very naïve, as she has a firm belief that everyone has redeemable qualities and the right to live - though that doesn’t mean that she can’t be quite judgemental towards certain character types. Those who gain her favour will experience her loyalty and affection; those who break their word will experience her distrust and withdrawal.

She carefully tries to asses a situation before jumping to action, but has a tendency to find herself unable to act, as she neither seeks conflict nor pain. She’s a peaceful being, who many may call too idealistic for her own good, and she only wishes serenity upon the world, though she is aware it is practically impossible to achieve.

FMDnI1N.png

Spoiler: TarotShow
Spoiler: ArtworkShow
Spoiler: Voice claimShow
Spoiler: Musical themesShow

“To do nothing is the hardest job of all, and it will take every ounce of energy that you have. To be impartial is not natural, not human. People will always want you to smile or agree or frown, and the minute you do, you will have declared a position. A point of view. And that is the one thing that you are not entitled to do. The less you do, the less you say or agree or smile, the better.” - Queen Mary, The Crown.
Art Commissions
Currently closed.

Lyrïleth, idealist and peacekeeper.
“People know the price of everything, and the value of nothing.”

Fenlaris, pacifist and a hermit.
“There's always a choice. Sometimes you think there's not because it's easier.”

Aūstere, Daedra of Clavicus Vile.
"What binds people is greed, desire and ambition."
Posted Mar 26, 19 · OP · Last edited Sat at 4:49
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+6
Update:

- New artwork!
- Corrections to description of personality.
- Added tarot card reading.
Art Commissions
Currently closed.

Lyrïleth, idealist and peacekeeper.
“People know the price of everything, and the value of nothing.”

Fenlaris, pacifist and a hermit.
“There's always a choice. Sometimes you think there's not because it's easier.”

Aūstere, Daedra of Clavicus Vile.
"What binds people is greed, desire and ambition."
Posted Sat at 04:51 am · OP
NoticeNotices