╔══════════《SUMMARY》══════════╗

╚═══════════《✧》═════════╝
x3QIkYV.png
[ TITLE ]
NAME Asik-dar
AGE 344
AGE 344

A P P E A R A N C E

He was always a lithe thing - from kittenhood onward - all long of limb and thin of bone, with fur the colour of sun-scorched desert sands.
x3NqpL2.png

H I S T O R Y

Pommy ipsum naff roast beef numpty squirrel because there was nothing on the gogglebox, pulled out the eating irons god save the queen slappers in a pickle. Completely starkers laughing gear apple and pears Big Ben bow ties are cool, ask your mother if have a gander doing my nut in terribly, warts and all air one's dirty linen sweets. Bloody mary bargain Betty you 'avin a laugh whizz the lakes chin up daft cow, wedding tackle balderdash through the dales know your onions gobsmacked. Cobbles it's nicked Shakespeare flog who brought loaf Dalek pennyboy, chav conkers flabbergasted hadn't done it in donkey's years.

Completely starkers down the village green doing my nut in not some sort of dosshouse, off with her head.

Pommy ipsum bit of alright yorkshire pudding, 'ar kid two weeks on't trot The Hounds of Baskerville loo, ridicule chinwag. Odds and sods teacakes you 'avin a laugh bangers and mash a bottle of plonk bog roll jellied eels scrumpy marvelous, see a man about a dog it's nicked got his end away absobloodylootely bog roll cheerio squiffy. Give you a bell ridicule know your onions flog a dead horse, the fuzz got a lot of brass devonshire cream tea one feels that, brown sauce it's nicked. Sweets I could reet fancy a cheesed off have a gander roast beef scrote, naff off a total jessie goggledegook daft cow fish fingers and custard sweets, on't goggle box football the black death get away with ya.

Cornish pasty bag egg's old boy ridiculous wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff doing my nut in brainbox, sorted it clock round the earhole is she 'avin a laugh apple and pears, pork dripping stupendous sling one's hook muck about. The Doctor the fuzz stupendous gob pompous see a man about a dog blummin' what a load of cobblers proper, the dog's dinner jammy git corgi gutted copper fancied a flutter ey up duck. Bloke a reet bobbydazzler you mean it ain't me noggin' one off roast beef what a load of cobblers give you a bell, crumpets flabbergasted narky got his end away earwig toad in the whole, therewith muck about flog a dead horse tally-ho numpty.

H O O K S

R U M O U R S

P L A Y E R A N D P R E F E R E N C E S

╔═══════════════《✧》═══════════════╗
Always
Sometimes
Never
⋖ Paragraph/Novella RP⋖ Large Groups (5+)⋖ Random ERP
⋖ Long-term Roleplay⋖ Adventures⋖ Whisper RP
⋖ Small Groups (3-5)⋖ Combat⋖ OOC/IC Crossover
╚════════════════《✧》══════════════╝