FbjhLLm.png

HX3t56j.png

COMPLEXION Sun-kissed
HAIR Flaxen
EYES Golden
HEIGHT Average
BUILD Svelte

● ● B O D Y ● ●

Her portrait is delicate in its construction, of distinctly high pedigree in blood and appearance; supple lips and an elegant nose. Large, golden eyes are decorated by the framing of sable lashes, emphasizing their almond shape and her luring, effortless femininity. Hair is long and flaxen in color, a crown of wild curls and often parted down the middle, of such a length that it’s ends flirt just above the supple swell of her hips, framing her sun-kissed countenance and adding a subtle emphasis to the blush which sweetly stains high cheekbones.

“When I’m good, I’m very good— but when I’m bad, I’m better.”

She moves with fluidity, a grace to her lissome figure that is not unlike the prowling of a cat or the slithering of a snake, the language of her body that of thoughtless finesse and defined gestures. At a distant glance, her posture is immaculate— spine straight and shoulders back, her fine features often painted, a face that was impossible to miss in a crowd; a disarming presence and a predator’s smile.

● ● S O U L ● ●

Sivella is a woman of many masks, though a cynical creature at heart. Always a mirror, she reflects that which is presented upon initial meeting. However, beneath the crooning dusk of her timbre and the come-hither flash of her eyes belies a woman with wicked disposition and insatiable curiosity.

“The score never interested me, only the game.”

Easy to laugh in the right settings, and easy to scowl in others, she is all things— cunning, determined, seductive, manipulative, but very rarely forthcoming. There is an aspect to the heiress for every season in the year, elegant chaos distilled into a pretty face; hell on high heels.

BSBns8k.png

SKILLS Diplomacy, Music, Seduction
FLAWS Cynical, Hedonistic, Manipulative
FAMILY Tivinius Augustin Flora (Husband, Deceased)
AFFILIATES Anastasia Olcain, House Ravnore
BELIEFS Closely Guarded; Superstitious
PLAYLIST This isn't love, it's dangerous.

Spoiler: H O O K SShow

Spoiler: O O CShow

PLAYED BY Sam
CODE KING

(This is a HUGE WIP, so pls bare with me. Brand spankin' new to ESO RP.)
Posted Apr 12, 19 · OP · Last edited Tue at 11:22
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,318
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
High Rock
Wow, STUNNING profile and well-written to boot! I have a Nibenese courtesan and brothel madame that I'd love to have meet Sivella sometime. Beautifully done!
IGN: @opallithia
Discord: opallithia#3008
Founder: Veldresi Enterprises
Manager: ESO-RP Homestead Directory
Characters: Lelianna Velette
Posted Apr 12, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+187
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
High Rock
Recognized the style from long ago. Beautiful work Sam and welcome to the community.
It's wonderful to see you're still out there doing your thing.

"Mia the Pally, formerly of the Dawning Vigil" ;)
luZKJyh.png
Posted Apr 12, 19 · Last edited Apr 12, 19
Sweetrolls:
+10
Hi friend,

I'm great, thank you for asking. This is gorgeous and I am going to enjoy writing with you! <3
Posted Apr 12, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+19
wrote:
Wow, STUNNING profile and well-written to boot! I have a Nibenese courtesan and brothel madame that I'd love to have meet Sivella sometime. Beautifully done!

i would love that! i am always scare on fridays/saturdays but ill look for you on sunday!

Recognized the style from long ago. Beautiful work Sam and welcome to the community.
It's wonderful to see you're still out there doing your thing.

"Mia the Pally, formerly of the Dawning Vigil" ;)

i hate to be that guy, but i have the worst memory. i literally forgot Dawning Vigil was a thing until i saw this post!! its crazy how long ago burning crusade was~
Posted Apr 12, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+18
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Skyrim
The dark times.
Posted Apr 12, 19
Sweetroll