• None
  • Light

LF Military Theme

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1
Greetings,

I have not stepped foot into Elder Scrolls yet. Therefore I do not know the storyline to start my own Militia. This has me wanting to find one out there rather than creating one. I've always been a fan of their tier structure and feel I got a good consensus of the way the organization is operated having first hand at it for years.

Thank you.
Posted Apr 13, 19 · OP · Last edited Apr 13, 19
Sweetrolls:
+270
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Hi there, welcome to ESO's rp community. My guild House Decentius has an Imperial legion structured guard force that operates as would the conventional military of the elder scrolls, perhaps you may find an interest in it. Anyways, hope to see you around.
Volund Decentius

housedecentiussign.png
Posted Apr 13, 19
Sweetrolls:
+38
Well, hello there! If you're looking for a paramilitary theme, then Ebonshield Enterprises operates like a real-world PMC (Private military contractor). Think of whatever Blackwater is calling themselves after their latest screw-up. Executive Outcomes and Triple Canopy are some other examples. To be brief, we're a mercenary organization, but not a standing army. Think special operations for hire, and with appropriately flexible morals.

There are layers to the company that members discover as they spend time in it and earn the trust of the leadership team. We are open to the afflicted, but we're not a werekin / vampire guild, coven, cult, or any such group.

We're able to accept almost anyone of any alignment or worldview. Skills can be taught, after all. The rest, I'd ask you to reach out to me and ask! My contact information is below.

Guild website: Ebonshield Enterprises
My discord: Moira#5085
In-game: @Viking2Valkyrie
Some are morally opposed to violence. They are protected by those who are not.
JLL9Rhy.png
Posted Apr 14, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices