• None
  • Light

Page
of 2

EP Nord [PC-NA] Aedelric Adahnsen (Feedback/Review!)

17 replies
Sweetrolls:
+836
Time Served
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Quote:
“We know not where our blood begins. From the Dragon Times we came and this we know, born with the courage and strength to face any evil; gods and demons both lurk and stalk the Nords, but before no foulness does ever a true Nord kneel! Let them come! Born of the sky, these men of the north, die with wounds in front!”

Character Name: Aedelric Adahnsen
Race: Nord, Men-of-‘Kreath
Date of Birth: 7th of Sun's Dawn, 2E 554
Birth Region: Falkreath
Birth Sign: The Lover
Alignment: Neutral Good
Affiliation: Men-of-‘Kreath, The People of Skyrim, The Ebonheart Pact
In-Character Class: Warrior / Barbarian
TESO Class: Templar
TESO Crafts: Master Equipment Crafter (OOC)
TESO Focus: RP > PvP > PvE
Philosophy: Ancient Nordic

Aedelric02.png
Character name: Aedelric Adahnsen
Concept: Barbaric Nordic Warrior-Philosopher
Player: Dominator046

Strength (STR): 16
Dexterity (DEX): 12
Constitution (CON): 14
Intelligence (INT): 10
Wisdom (WIS): 10
Charisma (CHA): 9
Awareness (AWA): 9

Combat Rating (CR): (31) Master
Health Points (HP): (19) Three Health-Points
Magical Potential (MP): (13) Minor Potential
Major spells: None, save perhaps superstitious methods of enchantment.
Sanity (Sa): (5) Largely functional under general circumstance, given to psychological torment based upon particular triggers.
Wealth (We): [7] Though able to support himself if need be, subsistence would be the norm.

Noteworthy items, contacts and details:
Clan Adahn (See Below)
Clan Hawkheart
The Companions of the Hammer of Atmora

Group Affiliations:
Swordsman of the Blacksword Marauders, previously.
Bannerman of Clan Battleborn, previously.
Drengr of the Oathsworn, previously.
Harbinger of the Clan Hawkheart, previously.
Veteran of the Ebonheart Pact Military, currently discharged.
Apprentice Archivist to the Conclave of Aetherius
Shield Sibling of the Hammer of Atmora.

Other notes:
Other names: Aedelric Snake-Slayer

Spoiler: ThemesongsShow

Characteristics

Battle:
-Trained by his father and siblings from a young age, now having twenty years of experience, he has proven himself time and time again with his acts in combat.
Experienced:
-Having wandered, lived a rich life, learned, loved, lost, met people, once learned a trade, forgotten it, served in armies, and more - Aedelric is experienced and wise.
Philosophy/Lore:
-Born to a people venerating the Ancient Nordic culture, he embodies the philosophy, and was raised with many of their stories.
Survival:
-Born in the bountiful woods of Skyrim, Aedelric was taught to survive in the wilderness. Though he is no hunter, he is skilled in braving the wilds.
Magically Inept:
-Save acts of superstitious knowledge and lore, Aedelric has almost no magical ability, and no desire to build upon it.
Near-Uncivilized:
-Aedelric's upbringing left him little exposed to rudeness, finer courtesy, bureaucracy, formal education, and advanced social structure.
Susceptible to Treachery:
-Though keen to look over his shoulder, Aedelric is naive in the ways of treachery, and even more so, attempts to believe every man honest until he proves himself a rogue. This is doubly so with persons of the female gender.
Partial Phasmophobia and Total Apiphobia:
-There are dark things in the far corners of Nirn, dark powers beyond life... and death. The myths Aedelric has known growing up has made him very superstitious and hesitant to deal with these devils. The worst of which, more so than ghosts... are bees.
I4RtSgP.png

Physical Description

Aedelric Adahnsen is a fully grown man taking in the bold features running in the blood of his people. He stands at a height of roughly six feet and two inches, with thoroughly muscled build honed from his life within the wilds, his early life's instruction at the forge, and his work continued efforts with the sword. Adahnsen’s shoulders sit broadly upon his frame. His bold features run together with a strong facial square structure, set with a moderate jaw, undefined nose, well-set proportionate eyes. This structure, along with detailing features, can give a heartwarming smile its glow or his wolf-stare its potency. His features are set with a full beard, often forked into braids. Atop his head is an autumn mane of long flaxen hair, flowing wavy and strong. Sitting in their sockets are two deep green eyes with all the hues and strength of that wilderland that is his home. Upon this form run several scars, suggesting to the dangers a Nord may withstand; two scars in particular show on Adahnsen: one running from the nose down and across the left cheek, while the other goes from his chin, under his beard, up onto his right cheek. He keeps hold of most of his teeth, not perfect, but fitted and colored reasonably so due to good hygiene. All the while his imposing nature is backed by a fire in his eyes, and his voice beckons deep with the strength of the frozen north.

jTAPuBD.png
Background_zps80c0c3b4.png
"Ah, so you've seen him too? Aye, he pulled me from my burning cart after being beset by bandits, before running them down with his brethran. This was not three months ago, and ever since, I've done what I can to learn more about the Nord. I may be a merchant, but I'm not called Grallin the Storyteller for nothing."
"Let's see, where to begin..."

giiQVez.png

“When you look upon me, what do you see? A barbarian, will say an Imperial. A weakling, will say an orc. Each race of men and mer will look upon a Nord and find some foul thing from their languages to name us. There is no need to fret over what a Nord says to insult a whelpling back, though. This is because the swing of a fist - or axe - sounds the same to every race."

General Information

• Unlike most, Aedelric does not put immediate prejudice upon the Mer race. He has learned to judge a person by their quality of character on a personal level, rather than immediately by appearance. This does not mean he feels at ease around them, nor merciful.
  • Aedelric speaks the Ancient Nordic names for his gods, and sneers when any mention 'Kynareth' or 'Arkay'.
  • Aedelric feels that the Nords are entitled to Colovia as it was his people, the Men-of-'Kreath, who founded its kingdoms.
  • Aedelric has served in both the Akaviri war as well as the War of Succession, having seen a number of battles in his time as well as personal combat. The death of Aedelric's brother in the Akaviri War drove him to embrace a warrior's calling, wanting to stand tall and defend honor and righteousness when no one else might.

• Aedelric is devoted to the Old Ways of his people, embodying his lineage and bringing honor to his forefathers. Along with his lack of lack of immediate hatred of Mer, and total absence of knowledge on the Argonian peoples, he finds himself naturally aligned with the Ebonheart Pact.
  • Aedelric has a strong hatred for the natives of the Reach, uncaring of their plight in the face of their honorless treachery.
  • Aedelric lives up to his birthsign,The Lover, with his passionate heart and a deep-seeded armsman's grace.
  • Aedelric has lived for much of his life in Falkreath, having seen it as rightfully Skyrim land, as well as much of Colovia. Many times he's come to blows with the Legion as its made its way north, but he has also helped those defectors who prove themselves honorable in their intent to make Skyrim their new home.

crbDlKz.png

Personality

Born free under an open sky, away from the written chains of men and their stone towers; Aedelric has contained within him a particular nature of character. He is bears a strong disdain against roguery, and law that protects such action; though he understands that strength can be measured in a thousand ways. He is blunt, though perhaps quiet and reserved in counsel, speaking most around trusted companions. He is accustomed to a world where written lines do not stay blades. He carries with his rough courtesy an honesty and a loyalty that stands true, as well as a particular moral compass that guides his sword. He adheres to codes of honor and philosophy over the written dogmas of kings and nobles, moving ever onwards with a somber resolution. To survive in the world as he may, refusing to back down to any force of wrongness or dishonor. It is his hope that wherever he may walk, that he may find a tale to be sung, and have his own place in it. If not for the thought of ever-lasting glory, it is some sense of righteousness and goodness that still exists inside a scarred chest.

VVJl712.png
“Which hand do I favor? Gods, as if I know! I beg my foes to say that for me."

Aedelric's Equipment:
Spoiler: Show

Plot Hooks:
Spoiler: Show

wrote:
Do you want a way to determine your attributes?
Click HERE!

F6nIv12.png
Posted Sep 27, 13 · OP · Last edited Apr 15, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+696
Spared a Coin
Alright, Aedelric of Clan Adahn. Great profile and I enjoyed reading it, it gives you a clear image of what kind of character you're going to deal with, and from what I can tell. He and Brynwulf could become the best of friends despite some differences on Mer etc. ^^

I do hope you'll add a small background story or atleast something that gives me an idea where Aedelric actualy hails from, he can hardly come forth from thin air! I do however have one little thing to add and they are nothing that harms the profile in any way. Heck, I could even be wrong.

Adahn. I'm going to assume this is his surname and if that is the case I'm unsure if it is a real Nordic surname. Up until Morrowind I believe the majority of Nord NPC's had surnames existing of the Father's name and ending with 'sen' (TES term of the occasionly used (Fathername)son or dottir?)

In morrowind and further on the Nord surnames became replaced by Clan names/titles. For example. Ragnar the Red. Whom was called the red due his haircolor. (Example) Home-Wrecker. Shatter-shield. The bold. The gentle etc.

So ye.. Not sure if Adahn is a real nord clan name, can be wrong ofc!

Keep it up and looking forward to more! Brynwulf Mer-bane.
Posted Sep 28, 13
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+836
Time Served
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
-

We know not where our blood begins.
From the Dragon Times we came and this we know,
born with the courage and strength to face any evil;
gods and demons both lurk and stalk the Nords,
but before no foulness does ever a true Nord kneel!

Let them come! Born of the sky,
these men of the north,
die with wounds in front!

-THE ADAHN WARSONG,
6622a182129d80ecec4effba4c2556e4.jpg
Spoiler: Ambient SoundtrackShow

CLAN WHITE-OWL

Clan White-Owl is a dynastic clan that takes its name from one of the many legendary figures said to have sailed with Ysgramor among the Five-Hundred Companions. The figure, Adahn White-Owl, ventured ahead of the rest of his kin to avenge those of his immediate family who were slain in Saarthal. Though beset by many hardships, including the deaths of his prominent sons in the years to come, the odd reference occasionally turns up in songs or oral traditions. It is said he was rarely written about as by the time of the writing he had grown somber, if not perhaps dismal, at least on the surface. Those who knew him well knew better, and he did not flee when the time came for him to die in battle.

It is uncertain whom carried on the family name after the death of Adahn, but it seems to have come with a measure of travel. The next immediate references come with settling in the southern mountains, and later being referred to amongst all the others who had done so as the Men-of-Kreath under the name af-Adahn; literally meaning "of Adahn". This has served from then on as the proper dynastic name for the family when examining lineage, though always referenced as Adahnsen or Adahnsdottir when used as a surname.

Little remains otherwise, save an ancient barrow with various carvings for all of the Nord gods, and among the various symbols inscribed about the unsealed entryway is the heraldic symbol of Adahn White-Owl. It is unknown if he is interred there, if his sons might be, who constructed it, or whom left the grave goods for those interred. It is presumed to have been a relatively strong descent of Adahn's family, and those within the family take to maintaining the barrow.

E2evJhc.png
The symbol of Adahn White-Owl, taken as a symbol for the clan and the af-Adahn lineage.

The White-Owl clan has for a long time lived in the mountains of southern Falkreath, not far from Lake Ilinalta, the capital of Falkreath hold, the Imperial border, or the crossroads that might lead to Whiterun or the Rift. They are further from the Reach than not, but in times of strife that does not always secure safety. Maintaining a small, highly defensible village that trades in the bounteous wealth of the hinterlands, the family is seen as one of the more prominent of its small community. Threats from the Imperial border have shifted a bit since the beginning of the Three Banners War, though recent troubles in Falkreath have given a great stir to the people of the region. With their settlement and family of largely unremarkable status, they are largely removed from the immediate politics of the realm, if not perhaps seen as traditionalist hicks. Any of their own politics is limited to the political views of the prominent family members at the time, which can change quite rapidly.

Of the distinguished family members, they can be listed as follows:
[deceased] Kjarst Missing-Teeth: Father to Adalmir
[deceased] Byrfri Adahnsdottir: Previous Matriarch, mother to Adalmir.
Adalmir Redarrow: Brother: Current Patriarch
[deceased] Aeoric Strong-Arm: Sibling to Adalmir
Aedelric Adahnsen: Sibling to Adalmir
Imsin Bonemane: Sibling to Adalmir
Ingen Adahnsdottir: Sibling to Adalmir
Abeline Adahnsdottir: Niece to Byrfri. Cousin to Adalmir
Eiruki Adahnsdottir: Daughter of Imsin. Niece to Adalmir
Aedelred Aeoricsen: Son of Aeoric. Nephew to Adalmir
Aedulfr Adahnsen: Son of Ingen. Nephew to Adalmir
Hildburga Adahnsdottir: Daughter of Adalmir
Kjarst Adalmirsen: Son of Adalmir
Byrfri Adalmirsdottir: Daughter of Adalmir
Vigmund Adahnsen: Son of Adalmir
Olva Seamslayer: Wife of Adalmir
Lagni Defthand: Widow of Aeoric. Sister-in-Law of Adalmir
Beorthund of Winterhold: Husband of Imsin. Brother-in-Law of Adalmir
Mikhael Hallbuilder: Husband of Ingen. Brother-in-Law of Adalmir

685bf16ecfbc93f435cb83a9815fdc12.jpg
A popular imagining of Adahn White-Owl in his prime, of whom Aedelric Adahnsen resembles greatly.

ADDITIONAL TRIVIA

• Kjarst Missing-Teeth, Adalmir's father, married into the family.
  • Abeline Adahnsdottir is a successful freebooter and buccaneer sailing out of Skyrim.
  • Aeoric Strong-Arm, before his death, could lift the heaviest burden of all the local fighting men under the local thegn.
  • Ingen Adahnsdottir is also known as Ingen Kynesgrace for her beauty and poise.
  • Imsin Bonemane now lives in Winterhold with her husband, and their daughter Eiruki.
  • Kjarst Missing-Teeth is said to have made impressive masonry from locally quarried stone.
  • Adalmir, even as the head of affairs for the family and perhaps the village itself, is a prominent hunter for the local thegn.
  • Aeoric Adahnsen has a shrine in the family barrow, but his remains rest amongst those at Vivec's Antlers.
  • Aedelric Adahnsen is a veteran of the Akaviri War, the Three Banners War, and numerous other conflicts since 582.
  • A duel was almost fought for Ingen's honor when an Imperial trader made a lewd comment just loud enough to hear.
  • Kjarst Missing-Teeth lost many teeth fighting an outlaw who pommeled him in the chin. He cut off the man's head.
  • Byrfri Adahnsdottir is said to have sung the Adahn Warsong, which she named, very regularly to her children.
  • The Adahn Warsong is attributed to Adahn White-Owl, though there is no evidence for it.
  • Eiruki Adahnsdottir shows promise with the art of spellcraft and the clever arts.
  • Imsin Bonemane was once a hot-blooded warrior, but now she's settled into a peaceful life as a butcher.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
This is not a guild, nor is it designed to be. Though, this is a significant repository of information I've built up to provide backstory for my primary character, Aedelric Adahnsen. Other players have since made characters in the family (Abeline and Eiruki), and I've opened the door for there to be others. As such, I post this with the idea that anyone who wants to make something off of this, or include something as a tie in, they can.

That being said, there is never supposed to be any direct proof of a complete descent from Adahn White-Owl, nor is there ever supposed to be a solid claim on any land or titles, or even any direct proof that he or anything he supposedly created exists. It's supposed to be an in-depth, entertaining thought experiment to try and prove with little bits of reference here and there that he might have existed.

-
Posted Sep 28, 13 · OP · Last edited Apr 14, 19
Sweetrolls:
+836
Time Served
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact

-
Questionnaire: Your Character in Numbers Responses
Courtesy of Storyteller.
Found here.

Strength (STR): 16
Dexterity (DEX): 12
Constitution (CON): 14
Intelligence (INT): 10
Wisdom (WIS): 10
Charisma (CHA): 9
Awareness (AWA): 9

Combat Rating (CR): (31) Master
Health Points (HP): (19) Three Health-Points
Magical Potential (MP): (13) Minor Potential
Major spells: None, save perhaps superstitious methods of enchantment.
Sanity (Sa): (5) Largely functional under general circumstance, given to psychological torment based upon particular triggers.
Wealth (We): (7) Though able to support himself if need be, subsistence would be the norm.

Noteworthy items, contacts and details: None

Other notes:

1. Muscular structure: 5
Educated in physical pursuits, he was trained to row, throw, climb, jump, wrestle, fight and other pursuits from a young age. This, coupled with a blacksmithing apprenticeship, produced a strong son of Skyrim.

2. Health: 4
Long bouts of travel and an active lifestyle have made Aedelric sturdy.

3. Eye-hand coordination: 3
Aedelric can throw a spear and other proper utencils, anything beyond that proves difficult and trying.

4. Movement: 4
Having walked far across both the lands of Skyrim and numerous battlefields, his legs have proven able to carry him well.

5. Age: 5
Aedelric's general age in the time of ESO falls in the ten year range of 26-36, containing many years of his prime.

6. Race: 5
Aedelric is a full-hearted Son of Skyrim.

7. Weaponry: 5
Aedelric carries a number of weapons into battle, prepared to face what foes he mays. Carrying a spear with him to wield against cavalry or throw, and known to favor bastard swords and one-handed blades. He has been known to pick up a shield when necessity demands it.

8. Armor: 4
Aedelric armors himself in sturdy heavy materials, wearing them well and with grace, but he does not wear armor so great that it becomes overly encumbering.

9. Talent, imagination, abstract thinking: 4
Aedelric was raised with the ideals of the ancient Nords, and a wealth of stories to reflect their triumphs and grandure. These stories and the world around him provided kindling for personal insight.

10. Willpower: 4
Though Aedelric will listen to reason, it is not easy to dissuade a hearty Nord.

11. Schooling: 2
Aedelric's rural landscape managed some form of education, largely physical and craft-focussed, but they were not entirely without things of literacy and mathematics; not far off however.

12. Age: 3
Aedelric's mental age reflects the physical. He believes himself competant, able, and has the worries of a man of action in his generation.

13. Mental stability: 2
Though often made gullible by the efforts of roguery, and with triggers to stimulate a burning rage, largely Aedelric has a handle on his emotions and perceptions.

14. Spirituality: 5
Through upbringing, comradry, living an active life, and seeing the dark acts of man and mer, Aedelric has believed to find his entelechy. Though some days are harder than others, he is content to walk his path.

15. Appearance: 3
A warrior will stand out in a crowd, and his scarred features are not apalling to behold.

16. Influence: 2
Aedelric does not feel the need to take command unless he is the most fit to do so. He particularly takes to smaller bands, where he can know his place amongst the brothers he has; a place where loyalty and trust make strength.

17. Magnetism: 4
Aedelric is not one to hide his emotions, and his form is naturally able to portray them. His eyes are strong, his teeth still in place. When Aedelric stares daggers, the person will notice.

18. Alertness: 3
Making attempts to ascertain danger in commonplace standards of the day, signs of danger can present themselves to Aedelric when noticable.

19. Intuition: 3
The expectation of roguery is not always what Aedelric expects, himself distanced and made unfamiliar with the process. He may catch certain acts more so than others, and even then, only in certain sights.

20. Sensory perception: 3
Though not particularly excellent in any single sense, he does well with what he maintains.

21. Trade, profession or position: 2
Aedelric's skill at the forge has been established when he learned it as a trade, but eventually became a sideline in his life as became the man he is today. Standing strong when others might not, for honor and righteousness, eventually his time living a life as an honorable warrior would take him away from his tasks of crafting.

22. Upbringing: 3
The clan to which Aedelric belongs is nothing large or grand, but it is a simple place where those who live there are warm.

23. Fortunes: 2
Aedelric's pursuits have returned enough to him to feed himself and keep a roof over his head. Aside from the occasional outlier, little more than this has he earned for his efforts.

24. Combat training: 5
An upbringing made to make strong men to battle the ills of the world and the enemies of the Nords, Aedelric's combat prowess is not something of luck or godly gift, but over two and a half decades of devotion to the art.

25. Field experience: 5
Though not in love with battle and sworn solely to kill, he has seen two wars and participated in numerous battles. The service given by Aedelric to causes he's supported has returned his valor with the forging of experience.

26. Scarring and traumatic experiences: 5
War has its wounds, many stabbing deep and into dark places. Aedelric's philosophy and spirituality mends what it may, but the cruel whims of foul men and dark gods have driven Aedelric far from the path of normal men; a hard place made difficult and treacherous, like to send its ills upon him in hours light and dark alike.

-

Spoiler: Original Post ContentsShow
Posted Sep 30, 13 · OP · Last edited Apr 13, 19
THK
Sweetrolls:
+705
I envy your writing skill, it is amazing and entertaining. This sheet is waaay underrated, it is a refreshing one and if I may say, even perhaps one of the most original sheets around on this forum. The way you write had me at sentence number one and I was immediately interested in reading more.

Although it is still under construction, it looks good. Great sheet, I applaud you. :)
Posted Sep 30, 13
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+836
Time Served
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact

AEDELRIC ADAHNSEN DICE SHEET FOR SKYRIM D6, WITH HAMMER OF ATMORA

Personal Combat

Aedelric Adahnsen is a veteran soldier, and a strapping son born of Skyrim's hinterlands. His foremost weapon is the shield. His greatest virtues are determination and fortitude. Many have fallen to his steel, but Aedelric's foremost motivation is to preserve himself and those around him, even unto the bleakest of odds. He's traveled many places, braved the wilderness, has trekked afar in armor, and with weapons of war. Spear, sword, and most importantly - shield - his glory-implements that enemies should fear.

StatPoints AddedTotal
Offense1 (+1d6)2d6
Defense3 (+3d6)4d6
Health4 (+4d6)5d6

Mounted Combat

Snakestride is Aedelric's personal mount, given to him at some point into his military career for the Ebonheart Pact. A powerful, sturdy horse of Skyrim, the beast is dauntless and deft. It isn't the fastest horse, especially not when Aedelric has the creature fitted in barding and all the riding accoutrements. That being said, the beast is well exercised, highly manueverable, and able to withstand grim conditions well. That being said, Aedelric tends not to charge into battle on Snakestride. Rather ride up to the battle, then dismount.

StatPoints AddedTotal
Impact1 (+1d6)2d6
Speed2 (+2d6)3d6
Handling3 (+3d6)4d6
Mount HP4 (+4d6)5d6

Naval Combat

Aedelric at sea is a valuable ally, or a very dangerous foe. All of Aedelric's combat knowledge, and personal survivability are present. The various implements of naval warfare, such as boarding pikes, swords, and axes are right up the Nord's alley. Just as well, his personal armor, being mail, is safer to wear than most in the event of capsizing. He can shed such, or survive the currents long enough to return to the safety of the deck. His opponents being forced to engage him might taste his steel all the better.

StatPoints AddedTotal
Swash-Buckling3 (+3d6)4d6
Broadside2 (+2d6)3d6
Quartermaster1 (+1d6)2d6
Health4 (+4d6)5d6

Notable Out of Combat Skills

Outside of combat, Aedelric has a few key skills that have defined him particularly. Of these skills, they are mostly involved with his worldly nature, and encountering challenges to be overcome. That being said, Aedelric has his own source of knowledge, and education in the cultural traditions of his people. That being said, this focus on direct, concrete life has lessened his familiarity with deceitful actors, amplified his disdain for such, and has also given him a very particular aversion to the unnatural.

General Skills

• Athletics / Conditioning
  • Survival
  • Knowledge: Ancient Nord / Dovahzuul

General Flaws

• Any Check VS Deception out of Combat
  • Insight & Perception VS Daedric/Supernatural
  • Any act of wretchedness, dishonor, or participating in such.

-

Spoiler: Original Post ContentsShow
Posted Nov 10, 13 · OP · Last edited Apr 13, 19
THK
Sweetrolls:
+705
giphy.gif

A very nice layout, and ofcourse profile. It is very appealing looking, and to be honest better than a large wall of text, these are however welcomed sometimes. Good job I would say! And by the looks of it, this sheet deserves more attention!
Posted Nov 11, 13
Sweetrolls:
+408
Hello Aedelric,
I just simply adore this bio here. It's well-formatted, clearly well thought-out, and best of all it displays dedication. Definietly my favorite so far. Hopefully in time I'll match your skills, but for now you are the best.
May you remain forever strong and honor-bound! -Jsmund Wolfheart
"May you remain forever strong and honor-bound!" -Jsmund Maaljornsen
"What use is a trinket if it's not being stolen?" -Redrian "the Snatcher" Voldarys
"Blood is thicker than water, but even water is thicker than the chains that hold this world together." - Cyentiach Solactaro
Posted Nov 11, 13
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+836
Time Served
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Daw, Thank you my friend; it simply takes some time with a new forum to get adjusted to its coding and formatting, and this profile would be nowhere without those who have made their own biographies and spent the time to make them pretty. Really, for formatting, all I did was look at my favorites and compile what I thought they did well, and add my own flare.

I'm glad you enjoy the character, that's what I'm really trying to paint here. = )
And I stand by what I said before, that I do hope to see your character in the future..

May the great war-widow guide your steps.
Posted Nov 11, 13 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Firstly, I love the way the profile is set up; I always appreciate neat organization in a profile because it makes things so much "easier" to read (in the sense of not being a big overwhelming mess of words clustered together, if that makes sense).

What I really like is how nicely his strengths and weaknesses seem to balance each other, especially by saying that he's easy to deceive. I feel like that's not a flaw that gets mentioned often.
Posted Nov 14, 13
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices