• None
  • Light

Page
of 2

EP Nord [PC-NA] Aedelric Adahnsen (Feedback/Review!)

17 replies
Sweetrolls:
+836
Time Served
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Why thank you. As I've said, I've taken what I've liked from my favorite profiles, and found something that makes me happy, all in an attempt to make the character more presentable. = )

I'm glad you enjoyed the outlined functions, it was tricky to find a way that let me just throw that information out there, without making him seem cut-and-dry. So, I expanded on those original points as I went, and, if it helped you enjoy him, I'm glad I chose to do what I did. I also personally like the Treachery weakness myself, as its both a passive and an active weakness. Part of him doesn't know what to expect, and another part of him chooses to act as he with the possibility to be taken advantage of.
Posted Nov 14, 13 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+584
Well, this a Nord amongst Nords. That is really the center point of what I have to say about this character, you have added a great deal of things that have truely defined Nords to me at least, I specifically like the mention of superstition and his religious way, something that has always warmed Nordic culture to me, the big bad brute that still believes there is more to the world than the eye can see. Yet he only knows what he has seen and that makes for a very stable, balanced character. To deviate from the typical Nord distrust/hatred for Elves nicely steers him away from becoming a cliche, it also goes with his personality very well. I really cannot see anything I find off-putting about him, no matter how hard I think or look, well done!

(Also the layout is spiffy)
SILUENlips_zps5353f7e4.png
Posted Nov 21, 13
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+836
Time Served
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Updated Plot Hooks: Just incase anyone ever feels like including Aedelric anywhere. I have a few friends who have characters planned who will have association with Aedelric, so, figured these could use an update. = )
Posted Jan 12, 14 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+408
Updated Plot Hooks: Just incase anyone ever feels like including Aedelric anywhere. I have a few friends who have characters planned who will have association with Aedelric, so, figured these could use an update. = )

Speaking of which, Jsmund and Aedelric need to meet! We outta set up a meeting sometime, bro!
"May you remain forever strong and honor-bound!" -Jsmund Maaljornsen
"What use is a trinket if it's not being stolen?" -Redrian "the Snatcher" Voldarys
"Blood is thicker than water, but even water is thicker than the chains that hold this world together." - Cyentiach Solactaro
Posted Jan 12, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+836
Time Served
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
I'm going to bed... well, right after I write this. Getting into my college sleep schedule and all. But I'm glad you reminded me. Write something on my wall, or reply here, with an idea or a time that's good for you. I'm not too busy until the 20th, the day before my classes start. Tomorrow might be a little busy for me, but I'm sure we can sit down at some point and RP through the chat on here. Posting on my page or my wall keeps me more on top of things, as it sends me emails.
Posted Jan 12, 14 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+408
Sure, I'll do that when I have a few minutes to spare. Good luck with your college stuff, broski! :d
"May you remain forever strong and honor-bound!" -Jsmund Maaljornsen
"What use is a trinket if it's not being stolen?" -Redrian "the Snatcher" Voldarys
"Blood is thicker than water, but even water is thicker than the chains that hold this world together." - Cyentiach Solactaro
Posted Jan 12, 14
Sweetrolls:
+836
Time Served
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Dominator046 wrote:
Slightly Updated - Added "When a Nord and an Empress..." to the stories of: Aedelric and the War of Succession in the character stories thread.

Updated again! Also moved to the new section, as a display of my abusive admin entitlement!
Posted Jun 26, 16 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+836
Time Served
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
I haven't posted a reply in this thread in a very long time, but I figured it'd be worth it this time.

I've started repurposing my ancient replies from a very long time ago in order to get more effective space for posting things. Don't worry, I'm preserving the original replies, but also making use of the real estate. Queue the meme! And the reply has a real doozy of a post in it! Almost had a panic attack when I couldn't initially find the forums that I'd posted it to.

Well, now it lives here. As it should. Thank you all for being awesome. As ever, feel free to critique / comment.
Posted Apr 13, 19 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices