[PC-NA-AD] Ball of the Third Anniversary of the Coronation of the Queen

20 replies
Sweetrolls:
+216
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
rvdxQoU.jpg

"The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." -Queen Ayrenn Aldmeri

The 7th of Frostfall, 2E 583, marks the third anniversary of Queen Ayrenn’s coronation. While Major celebrations will be held on Summerset Isle, minor celebrations are likely to be happening all over - for the Queen! However, a large celebration will be held in Skywatch on Loredas the 10th - more than enough time for all the celebrants to make it from the mainland to Auridon.

Where
Skywatch, Auridon. Guests should gather outside the Skywatch Manor on the first landing from the bottom of the stairs.

When
Saturday, Oct. 10th. Doors open at 7pm EST.

Things to Know
  • Please RP presenting the invitation at the door. Everyone is invited, so just assume your invitation was sent through the mail.
  • You can bring as many guests as you desire.
  • Formal Attire, please.
  • No armor or weapons unless you are a Dominion official or soldier, or unless said items are ceremonial or decorative.

Activities (With Prizes!)
ActivityDescriptionPrize
Doors open, recieve guestsGuests are free to gather outside of the Skywatch Manor on the first landing. Doors open at 7.N/A
Food & drinkFine wines & cheeses as will be available, and a table of food will be prepared for guests to enjoy.N/A
PerformersPerformers will take the stage as guests eat.N/A
Dance Floor OpensJudges will walk around as partners dance. Best dancers will be decided based on formal technique and creativity.1st: Glass Motif Fragment, 2nd: 5k, 3rd: 3k
RiddlesA series of riddles will be asked. Get the most right to win a prize!1st: Dwemer Motif Pages x2, 2nd: Dwemer Motif Page x1, 3rd: Blue Motifs x2.
PoetryA poetry contest for guests to partake in, bonus points for Dominion-Themed poems.1st: Dwemer Motif Pages x2, 2nd: Dwemer Motif Page x1, 3rd: Blue Motifs x2.
Show of SpellsGuests show off a string of 5 spells. Judges will determine the best aesthetic display. No summoning of daedra/dark magic/necromancy allowed.1st: Glass Staff, 2nd: Psijic Amberosia x3, 3rd: Psijic Amberosiax1
Statue-esque Posing & Lordly/Lady FashionA posing and fashion show where contestants will be judged on who has the most lordly and ladylike fashion. Bonus points for creativity.1st: Glass chest-piece of winner's choice, 2nd: Xivkyn chest-piece of winner's choice, 3rd: 1k

HELP NEEDED
If you would like to help us, we would appreciate some cooks/chefs/bartenders/servers who would walk around and help pass out food. We'd also love to have you perform! If your character dances, sings, or does anything of that nature, we need you! Please contact @Sweet_Roll_Thief (myself) here or in game if you are at all interested or have any questions.

A HUGE thank you to @uOIO_O who got this whole idea revved up and came up with most of the activities, as well as coordinated and volunteered to help. And a thank you my officers of Blue Skooma Roleplayers for helping me. <3
9XNQ0Rs.png

@Sweet_Roll_Thief — [PC-NA-AD] Elsynia Nightwind & Emia Riverrun
Posted Oct 5, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 8, 15
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,072
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Summerset
This sounds fun and is actually a really good idea for an event.

Hope nobody minds if somebody with a very, very selective appetite will be there...
Posted Oct 5, 15
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+216
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
Hehe, of course not. I'm looking forward to it. We've got a good amount of things planned. ^-^
9XNQ0Rs.png

Posted Oct 5, 15 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1,157
Really looking forward to this! The Ralleidril's will definitely be attending!
Posted Oct 5, 15
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+86
A Sugar Claw Delegation will be sent
http://sugarclawclan.enjin.com/home
Posted Oct 5, 15
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,157
Hope nobody minds if somebody with a very, very selective appetite will be there...

I already said Kaetlyn is going!
Posted Oct 5, 15
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+13
This sounds fun and is actually a really good idea for an event.

Make that one more of that kind. Miara will be coming too :)
Posted Oct 5, 15
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+216
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
Looking forward to seeing everyone there. ^-^
9XNQ0Rs.png

Posted Oct 6, 15 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+695
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Elsweyr
Valenwood
Dancing (and food)! It's a bit late for me, but it also sounds like a lot of fun, so I hope to bring Kuri-Do along at least! I'm not sure what his dancing is like, though... :p
The Fireheart Fellowship [NA-AD]
A free company fighting against Oblivion and crime across Tamriel, featuring combat, mystery, horror and adventure.

Kuri-Do, giant warrior khajiit, leader of the Fireheart Fellowship
In-game Handle: @Kuri-Bro
Part of The Dominion Accord
An AD Contact for The Tamrielic Forum -- A Neutral Hub Guild for New Roleplayers
Posted Oct 6, 15
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Vall and some of the Silverblades will be attending in thier best attire of course!
19.jpg
Posted Oct 6, 15
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices